Complications

Emilys pov
There's a lot of things about me that my team doesn't know. I feel bad for not telling them but the truth is I don't tell them because I don't want them to freak out or worry about me or try to change things. They won't understand that I'm doing what I'm doing for a reason and I have a right to do it. I can also do it as I please not worrying about how drunk I may get or how high I get or how much blood I lose. I can fight my own fights and I don't need to be babysat. A few minutes have past since I ran away from the team I didn't realize that I was crying or that JJ was holding my hair back as I coughed up what remains in my stomach and some blood. I just sat on the floor crying I just wanted it to end but I knew that it wouldn't. I decided to freshin up I would have to leave the bathroom soon anyway. I told JJ to leave and that I would be right out. She left. Ever since I was 11 I have always carried a razor blade in my pocket. So I rolled up my left sleeve and just started angrily slashing at my left arm, not Carring  about how much blood I lost or how many cuts there was. I cleaned up my arm put the blade up and walked out of the bathroom. I was wearing a white long sleeve shirt and after 10 minutes there was a stain of redness on my shirt were I made the cuts. I grabbed a shirt out of my go bag and changed shirts. Derek came up to me and said "Emily, look I'm really sorry." I said " Good, you should be. I already have enough problems in my life I dont need you causing more." He had a hurt face after I said that, but he caused me more pain then I could show.