Masky

<hi I am  going to post a short and long version. the short one will be first>

"Masky" is an affectionate name given to the unidentified masked figure who appears in the footage of the Marble Hornets incidents. His most prominent appearances are in entries#18, 19 and 23. Masky is identified by the effeminate white mask with shadowed eyes that he wears at all times.

Masky appears initially hostile, having been seen attacking Jay in Entry #18. In other appearances, Masky neglects potential opportunities to hurt or kill Jay, implying that his motives A) have changed, B) are clouded or C) were not to cause harm in the first place. It has also been theorized that Masky was pushing Jay aside to protect him from the Slender Man, rather than to hurt him.

It is most commonly presumed that Masky is an observer or a psychologically troubled protagonist. His behavior is indecipherable when judged alone.

In Entry #35, Alex and Jay manage to subdue Masky long enough to remove his mask, revealing his identity to indeed be Tim. Alex is subsequently seen attempting to attack Masky with a rock. Masky appears chronologically later in the series, Entry #33, so it would seem he survived the rock encounter. In a later entry while Jay is reviewing the tapes he finds that there is some corrupted footage. he manages to recover some of it and shows Alex talking with Jay, in which Alex says he only broke Tim's leg and "could have done worse and probably should of" this implies that the two could of left Tim at the house and that Tim is most likely still alive.

<long version now>

Marble Hornets Tapes

Entry #9

Entry #9 is Tim's first appearance, making an appearance as a character talking to Sarah. It's apparent that he's playing a role in the movie, but it's never specified. He gets upset and angry with Alex for berating himself, Sarah, and Seth.

Jay's Search

Entry 15

In Entry #15, Tim makes his next appearance talking with Jay about potentially restarting the Marble Hornets movie, and Jay tells him it is simply a script reading. In reality he's there to ask Tim info about Alex. Tim admits he knew Alex through Brian and that Alex didn't start off as a jerk when the production started. He also mentions Alex finding dead animals in his yard, but knows nothing of what has become of Alex or Brian since the filming.

Entry 17

Entry #17 is flashback tape of filming for Marble Hornets, where Alex and Jay are filming Tim reading his lines for a random scene. The Operator appears to be standing in the window, but none of them notice.

Entry #18

In Entry #18, Masky makes his first appearance, tackling Jay violently when Jay notices him sitting on the couch in another room, and falls to the ground having some form of seizure. When Jay goes to take his mask off, he is attacked again, and wakes up hours later in his car (which is off the road) and without his pocket knife. At this point in the entries, Tim and Masky are shown to be separate entities.

Entry #19

Entry #19 has Jay looking over security footage of his room when he slept the night prior. He notices nothing for a while, then suddenly Masky shows up in his room, moving about his room for no explainable reason before vanishing. Jay also vanishes, but Jay notes he woke up in his bed the following day, meaning at some point he went back to bed. Whether the Operator took him, or Masky did is not stated.