The Teen Awards 2017

What are the teen awards all about?

This is a award for all books focusing on a teenager- from any genre. The teenager can be male or female. It can even revolve around teenage dogs and cats, if that's what your story is. Atleast one major character must be a teenager.

Who will judge stories entered for this award?

The judge positions are currently open. But, this will not be a fan-vote judge contest. Nope. This will be done by the judges, and if you want to know how to enter to become one, the next part will have all the info about it.

What are all the genres for the award entries?

The genres are as follows:

◆Action

◆ChickLit

◆Fanfiction

◆Fantasy

◆General Fiction

◆Humor

◆Horror

◆Paranomal

◆Romance

◆Short Story

◆Teen Fiction

◆Vampire

◆Werewolf

Now, one can enter a book from the Mystery/Thriller in the Horror genre, as they are quite similar. If you find a genre which is not mentioned in the above list similar to another mentioned, you can enter your book from that genre.

How many entries are accepted from each genre?

Fifteen. This number may change depending upon the total participation in the awards.

How many judges are there?

One for each genre.

Is it necessary for the book to be completed?

No, but the the book must be having at the least five published and edited parts.

On what basis will the books be judged?

The books will be judged on the following:

● Story Plot

● Character depiction

● Grammatical errors

● Vivid depiction

● Twists and turns

The book will NOT be judged on the following:

● Followers

● Votes

● Comments

● Reads

● Popularity

● Number of works

● Published, Watty or any other award-winning works

What kind of judges do you require?

We need judges who are not partial, and can read every line of every paragraph of every scene of every part of every book in detail. We also need judges who have at the least one published book.

Why have you initiated this award?

This is because, many times, people write for themselves, to vent out their feelings. I want different writers to open up, and receive the confidence and recognition they desperately need. This helps them to write more, so we can read more.

If anyone has a question regarding the awards, where can we find you?

In case of a problem or question, you can do do three things.

•) Comment at the end of the part

•) Direct Message this account

•) Direct Message one of the senior judges, who are not yet decided.

The form for the judges and other important forms will be present within the next few updates.

Tag people who you think would like to join HERE =>