j u d g e s

Hello judges! This chapter is for you all!

I'll be telling you about the judging procedures!

It was originally supposed to be a cut off at each level, buy I'm not really sure yet now. What do you guys say?

Read on...

⚫✖⚫

Round one:

In round one, you will be judging a book by it's cover and title; you'll have to note how catchy they are. Only by it's cover and title, and nothing else. You have to then rank them, and pm me the results by June the twelfth.

Also, as you'll be judging books with reference to this book, or this account's reading lists which are slowly being updated, please do check if the participants of your respective genres have tagged their books with the hashtag #tawards. If not, tell me the username, and I will remove them from the competition. :D Also just as a precaution, make sure that the book has more than five chapters excluding the introduction, authors note, and stuff.

Round two:

In round two, you will read the description, prologue, authors note at the beginning, and any extra introduction given in the starting chapters. (I hope you get it.) You'll also check the interaction​ of the author with his/her readers, that is, you'll check the author's notes of every chapter, make sure, ONLY the author's notes​. NOT the chapter content. You can also check the comments, see if they reply, check their language, how respectful they are, and stuff. Theses small things for a lot about an author's character! Once again, send me ranks, by private message. The dates for the submission will be told later.

The second round is to be started when I post a chapter telling you do so.

⚫✖⚫

This is it for now! Round three and Round four will be posted as soon as we're done with round one!!

PLEASE AVOID VOTING/COMMENTING ON THE BOOKS YOU JUDGE.

This is just a rule I observed in thousands of award books, so I was like, why not put it in this? This !Alex the participants less concious, and continues doing the stuff he/she regularly does, like if he/she is rude to the readers, if they get to know that you are judging their book at that particular point of time, they'll start being kind, thus be duping you.

Get it?

Thank you!!

Oh, and for those of you who don't want to add a sticker/banner on your book, it's alright!! But don't forget to tag your books with the hashtag #tawards!!