Day 1

♡Adelita Rodríguez♡

After coming to school late in the rain  and being knocked over by two knucklehead football players, It was safe to say I was in a pretty bad mood.

After History I got up and packed my stuff.

As people others headed to the cafeteria I headed to the library, that's where I spent lunch.

I had so much to do at home when I  came home from school every day that there was no time to do homework. I had to do it at lunch.

I sat in my usual seat in the a cubicle between two others and brought out my homework.

Ten minutes into lunch a guy sat in the cubicle across from mine and I heard him a sigh.

I continued my math homework but paused when I noticed the guy peering over the cubicle at me.

"Can I help you?"I asked.

"What's your name?"he asked with a grin.

"I'm trying to do my work. Leave me alone."

His eyebrows scunched. "Okay then."

I rolled my eyes and went back to work.

I felt something hit my forehead.

I picked the piece if paper and opened it. It read:

Guy: Hi I'm Enoch, what's your name?

I closed my eyes for a second to keep calm before placing the note in the front page of my notebook and then went back to my homework.

I felt another hit my head.

Enoch: Did you get my note?

Two minutes later there was another.

Enoch: Wait, did you get that one?

I slammed the note down and stood up to glare at the guy over my his cubicle.

"What don't you get about 'leaving me alone', I came to the library to work and I'm using this cubicle so I can be alone. Just stop."I snapped and sat back down.

Enoch: Sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"I said.

"Adelita! What has gotten into you? Language please."The librarian scolded.

"Sorry Ms.Whittaker."I smiled sheepishly.

I narrowed my eyes at the guy before packing up my stuff."Thanks a lot, Idiot."

°~•~°~•
Hey guys!

First chapter Done. Yay!

**From now on all chapters will only be written in notes unless I inform you guys otherwise.**

Also it took me a while to find the perfect name for the female main character and I really like the name Adelita mostly because it's my name but with 'lita' at the end of it. It's really pretty.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanks guys :)