The Trail of Blood

Y/N, walked among the bodies of Beowolfs. Covered in blood, he made his way towards a forest clearing. He has left a mile trail of dead Grimm in his wake of destruction. Smoke clouded half of the sky as the forest began to burn in fire.

 Smoke clouded half of the sky as the forest began to burn in fire

"What brings life also brings death".

He then noticed something emerging from the forest, the White fang and Adam Taurus.

Adam
"Your not going anywhere, who caused this fire!"

"I did..".

Adam
"What, your going to pay for this you monster!".

"Good, I hunger for more blood😈".

Several White fang charged at Y/N, only to be killed.

Grabbing one member, he snapped their neck and tossed them aside. He then grabbed one by the head and pressed his thumbs into their eyes. The last one, he simply grabbed their testicles and crushed them...

One White fang appeared and stabbed Y/N in the back. He scoffed this off and slammed the member to the ground. Grabbing the knife, he began dug the blade in the member's​ chest, he then proceeded to pull out his intestines out of the body. Finally cutting open the chest, he ripped the heart out and crushed it, drinking the blood of the heart.

"Is that all your men got 😈"

Adam gritted his teeth and pulled out his sword. Charging towards Y/N, he swung at him.

Y/N parried to the left, avoiding​the blade, Adam then slashed Y/N on the arm. Using this advantage he stepped back and charged up to use Moonslice.

With full force, he embedded the blade into Y/N. Sending through his body. blood poured downward.

Adam
"Die you monster!".

"😀Hahahahahahaha!!!!".

Adam
"What the hell!".

Y/N grabbed Adam by the head and chomped down onto his neck, with full force he pull back, biting off part of his neck.

Blood oozed from the bite wound on Adam's neck, Adam callopsed to the ground. Twitching madly, Adam held his neck as it bled.

With Adam's sword still in his stomach, Y/N spat out the piece of Adam's neck. Y/N proceed to pull out the sword and break it into two.

"😀"

He then grabbed a rock and smashed Adam's head, turning it mush and paste.

A noise is heard in the distance, as if someone saw and ran in fear.

"Come out, I'm not going to hurt you😀!".

Y/N gave chase, with inhuman speed, he caught the being and held them down.

"Hello stranger, I want to kill more😀!!!!".

"NO PLEASE!!".

"V... Velvet!".

Y/N immediately reframed himself, he didn't want kill Velvet, she was one the nicest girls in Beacon.

"I'm not going to hurt you".

Velvet was in tears, she was horrified on what she saw. Y/N realized this and quickly​ tried to get off her.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!".

"I won't kill you, you don't deserve to die".

Finally, Y/N showed what left of his humanity, sparring Velvet's life. Soon fleeing the area.

He made his way to Vale. Where he began to spread death.