Y/N: Patient 13

Y/N L/N - Beast Incarnate

A pure example of an innocent boy being crushed by horrors of life. Losing his father to ---- ---- and forced into an orphanage after his mother was unable to keep him.

Mr. Rose was his foster child, taking care of him. But he also had to focus on Ms. Xiolong and Ms. Rose.

Bullied, cheated on, ignored, no one ever loves him.

He has become extremely nihilistic and pessimistic.

Disabilities/Ailments/Symptoms

Scizerphrenia
Depression
Hallucinations
Insanity
Hearing Voices

CAUTION: SEMBLANCE ABILITY

Y/N semblance is tied to his rage, it's like a symbiote. The more rage he can accumulate, the more powerful he becomes. Meaning, if someone were to push him beyond his threshold, he may very well be able to cause an earthquake of untold destruction or even be able to destroy mechs and even Ms. Schnee's​  GIANT ARMOR with a flick of a finger.

It doesn't end their, he is able to extort all of his rage into a physical manifestation, creating a giant dark Knight that can literally level all of Beacon with simple stomp.

Ares: A manifestation of all of his rage, Area has only shown to protect and fight for Y/N. He has been summoned once, he towered over mechs. Able to manipulate fire and storms, Ares can definitely well break Remnants​ tectonic plates, and split the world.

This child must be considered a threat, not only to Beacon, but a threat to all of Remnant. He is a simple child, scared of the world, for it gave him no love. The world pushed him back, he simply pushed it back, for this, people point and cry out evil.

He is the Beast, the Beast incarnate. The destroyer of worlds.
He will bring death to everywhere he go, he will bring the end of all life and Remnant.