Ares

Fire spread across Beacon, civilians began to flee to the academy, the only stronghold remaining.

Teams from numerous academies appeared to extract civilians while other battled Y/N. Factions from all of Remnant raced to Beacon to defeat the Beast incarnate.

The streets littered with dead troops, White fang, and gangs. All torn to shreds by Y/N.

In the distance, Y/N held a beaten Roman Torchwick. Mercury layed dead by him, her heart ripped right out of her body. Neo....She died by impalement in the distance, Cinder sacrificed​her life to defend the remaining forces who are retreating to the academy for one last stand.

Torchwick
"Kill me!".

"No...You watching your friends die is already worse than death, you will forever live with the thought...That you failed them".

Torchwick was in tears, he screamed out Neo's name. Y/N dropped him, and left him to his shame. Torchwick ran towards Neo's corpse and held it out of guilt for not saving her.

He then noticed someone running in the distance, it was the male who took Ruby away.

"Come here you bastard 👿!!!"

Rage engulfed my body as I ran towards the male. Tackling him down and raised him up.

"You did this to me, you made into a monster!".

RWBY, and JNPR reached Beacon, only to see Ironwood, missing half of his body and head.

Jaune
"Y/N....What happened to my bud!?".

They then ran towards the academy, finally spotting Y/N, holding Ruby's boyfriend.

Ruby
"Let him go!".

Jaune
"You don't have to do this!".

"Ruby!?".

Y/N regained his humanity and let go of the male.

What am I doing, what have I become!

The male ran towards Ruby, embracing her. They both kissed, this infuriated Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora and Ren. Y/N noticed this....He lost it.

Nora
"Calm down!".

"It hurts, my heart hearts!!!!".

Stomping the ground, he leveled the entire block. Blake was badly injured, and hurled closer to Y/N.

Grabbing her, Y/N held her and placed a sword near her neck.

Wiess
"LET HER GO!!"

Summoning a giant knight, the knight stomped the ground, causing Y/N to let go of Blake and cause him to stumble back

The knight trudged near him, and began to punch Y/N into a crater. Blood splashed from every hit he took, he will die from this.

Ruby teared up, finally showing some sentiment towards Y/N. She begged Wiess to stop.

Ruby
"Stop...This is enough".

Wiess
"He nearly killed Blake!".

Y/N closed his eyes and remembered​ the memories he had with Ruby. How they were both good and bad.

Son, fight back!

No, I'm done killing!

Wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!

Y

/N opened his eyes to see Ruby, screaming at Weiss.

Ruby
"Y/N!".

"Ruby!".

Y/N's eyes glowed red, and screamed out Ruby's​ name. A giant hand burst from the ground and punched the Giant Knight away.

Ares has risen