Chapter 2: Captured By The Enemy

Matty POV

I walked home after having dinner. I kicked a rock over. Why did that man who captured me in the woods want me anyways? I finally got to my apartment and opened the door. I got into my pjs , brushed my teeth, and went to bed. That same night I had nightmares of my captor throwing me into the trench to my absolute doom.

But this time Cole didn't catch me. I plummeted down to my impending death. But suddenly the ground became soft and silky and I hit it with a big thud. I woke up screaming my head off when I saw a figure next to my bed.

I screamed even more, but then i saw it was Cole. He looked worriedly at me . He asked me if I was ok. I said yes but I didn't tell him about my dream. I didn't want him to worry because he looked pretty shocked after me screaming a lot. I told him I felt better so he invited me to the bounty for lunch then he left.

I took a shower,got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth and left for the bounty. It was a short walk and I got there for lunch. Cole introduces me to his friends Kai, Zane, And Jay. He also introduced me to Lloyd, the green ninja and Nya, Kai's sister. I saw sensei Wu who started to say something when the alarm went off.

I jumped because I wasn't used to it. Everyone ran to the bridge except cole." I should get going" I said in the calmest way possible. He nodded then left. Rude! I thought as I got off the ship. Oh well. I thought as I walked home. I was almost over a hill when a needle was injected into my back and I fell unconscious .

I awoke to the sound of slithering and hissing. " why do we have to capture thissss girl?" Asked someone ,probably a snake. " Shut up you incompetent nimrod, she might wake up." I didn't move because I recognized that voice. The same voice of my woodland captor . I hope cole would come to help. I know he would...

Cole POV

We just got back from defeating some serpentine at mega monster amusement park when I noticed that Matty wasn't there. Then I remembered that she left after lunch. I went into my room to freshen up when I heard the alarm again. I rushed pat the others to the bridge were we saw Nya over the computer analyzing data.

"Looks like Garmadon has been busy kidnapping someone." Nya said. I look at the screen that shows a picture if Matty tied up and out cold. " Matty!" I scream her name out loud. "We gotta help her!!" I yelled. "You four must go and save her or who knows what Garmadon might do to her." Sensei stated clearly alarmed. Wow I can't believe even sensei is alarmed. We ran out of the bridge in search for Matty.