Chaper 4

Spencer POV
After talking to Emily I knew what I had to do. I was going to tell Aria how I felt about her. I needed to I broke up with Toby because once me and Aria kiss I couldn't feel the same about Toby anymore. I text Aria tell her to meet me at my house.

"Sure Spencer be there in 10 minutes"

"Okay sounds good see you then"

About 10 minutes go by and here a knock at the door I ran downstairs and open the door and greet Aria with a hug. But she looks sad for some reason. We got to the couch and sit before I could she just starts crying her eyes out.

"Aria what's wrong. Please don't cry." I say trying to comfort her

"Spencer I broke up with Ezra I couldn't be with him anymore."

"What why? Are you okay?"

"Spencer I can't be with him because I...I love you Spencer Hastings."

"Aria I was gonna tell you the same. I broke up with Toby because of our kiss I couldn't feel the same way about him anymore."

She was about to say something but she closed her mouth and just looked into my eyes.

"Aria? Please say something"

Aria's POV
I was shocked I didn't know what to say, so I kissed her. I pulled away and smiled.

"You can thank Emily for this she is the one who told me to tell you how I feel that's why I text you to come. I love you Aria Montgomery."

"I wanted to tell you when we kiss the other night. But I didn't know how you would have react to it Spencer I didn't want you to push me away if I told you. I didn't know I could feel for a girl like I do for you but I do it might be crazy I do Spencer I love you!"

"I wanted to say the same thing I wouldn't have pushed you away. I didn't know that I could love a girl like you Aria. I love you to truly."

Spencer POV
I wipe the single tear that was still dripping down her face. I cup my hands around her face and give her a gentle kiss on the lips she slowly puts her tongue in my mouth at did I didn't let it in but I couldn't resist her she was so gentle like no guy that I have ever been with even though I have only been with one guy with was Toby. My phone starts to ring and I go to pick it up.

"No please don't go." Aria says

"Fine" I say giggling a little bit while still kissing

My phone rings again.

"Okay this might be important." I say grabbing my phone out of my back pocket.

"Hey Emily"

"Alison is out of surgery, she doing great we're leaving in about 10 minutes she has a cast up passed her knee. How did things go with Aria?"

"Ok we will check on you both later when you guys get home. Things when great actually thank you Emily for your advice."

"Good to hear Spencer see you later"

Alison POV
After they put this big ass cast on my leg they put this black thingy on the bottom of it so I didn't have to use crutches. The cool thing is they could put anything I wanted on my cast so I got it hot pink and wrote on it with a black sharpie "Emily Fields will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hey babe really to go?" I ask Emily while I grab her hand

"Yeah I'll help you to the car." I say smiling

We head to the car and she puts me into the car and buckles me up then I hear her gasp. "Are you serious Alison?" She says smiling

"Yep so what do you say" I ask her