Chaper 6

2 months later

Alison's POV
Me and Emily have been together now for almost 3 months and tomorrow happens to be our anniversary. Which is great I have a huge surprise for her. People haven't been assholes  at school anymore which is great. Paige left for some other country to study there. I got my ugly ass cast off life couldn't be better honestly. Me and Emily haven't had sex yet but tonight is that night I feel confident and I want to. Tomorrow is Monday so we decided to celebrate today. I have plans on picking Emily up at 12:00am so I must get ready

I get up it's 10:00 so I have about 2 hours to get ready. I hop in the shower, brush and hair dry my hair, brush my teeth and throw a charcoal face mask. I decide to wear ripped black jeans from American Eagle with a really cute white crop top with black and white roshe. I go an wash my face mask off and curl my hair.

Now time to get Emily. I'm off driving in my black Jeep to Emily's. Today has gone off without a hitch and I can't wait to see her face when I surprise her.

I pull into Emily's driveway and I notice that her mom is not home that great for us if you know what I mean. I knock on the door I could hear Emily running down the stairs saying "shit" she opens the door and she is wearing black Nike elite shorts and her black Nike pro sports bra, she is also wearing her Jordans. She looked super hot, her abs so toned so sexy. "Hey sorry babe I lost track of time I was shooting hoops in the backyard and left my phone in here." She says "Its totally ok! We don't have to be at dinner until 6:30." I say smirking at her while walking inside.

Read at your own risk

She decided to go take a shower so I quickly ran to her room and get one of her surprises ready for her. I'm all ready wearing a short silk robe and underneath was nothing, completely naked. I hear her coming and I hide behind the door. When she comes in the room I scare her, then push her against the wall. "Wow your looking sexy." She says while in between kisses.
I slowly back away taking her hand and leading her to the bed. I undo her towel and throw it on the floor and gently push her down on the bed. "Ali are you sure your ready for this?" She says worried. "Yes 100%! I want to feel you I want to taste you. I love you Emily." I say taking off my robe showing her nothing but my naked body. "I love you to Alison." She says. I straddle over top and we start making out, she puts her tongue into my mouth and explores every inch of it, I put mine into hers and we make out for a good 5 min. All of the sudden she flips me over so my back is on the bed, She inserts 2 fingers into me. It felt good. "Do u want me to stop?" She says looking down at me
"No I'm fine." I say smiling. She goes in and out slow so I can get used to it. "Em faster" I moan. She goes faster. "Emmm I'm about to cum." And when I say that I cum all over her fingers. She goes down and licks me clean and I tell you it felt so great. When she was done it was her turn. Instead of fingering her i use my tongue instead. I lick her clit which make her moan "Ali I thought you didn't know what's you were doing but damn good your good." I keep licking for about 2 minutes and she finally cums all in my mouth and she taste so good. After I cleaned her all up we both lay in bed.

"Happy 3 month anniversary baby" she says while kissing me "I love you so much can't wait for dinner and your next surprise babe" I say cuddling with her. After about 10 minutes we are both asleep.

3 hours later

I wake up looking at the alarm clock beside Emily's bed and it reads 3:30pm. Emily laying next to me holding my body close to hers. I slowly get out of bed and put on the rode I had on earlier. I walk over to my purse and grab the envelope which is for Emily. I walk back over to the bed and stick it under the pillow. After about 5 minutes of watching her sleep I kiss her on her lips to wake her up. "Good morning sexy"she says "well technically it's not morning but you should get up and get ready for our dinner date." I say "alright I will hop in the shower for the second time today." She says smiling. She gets up and heads to the shower.
I grab and piece of notebook paper and grab the envelope I put under the pillow and place it on her dresser. I write on the paper
"Dear my sweet Emily i love you soooooo much and I wanted to give you and I some alone time where we can get away from everything so we're going on and little trip, might want to make sure your passport isn't expired because your going to need it. There are tickets in this envelope here but there fake I want it to be a surprise when we get to the airport. We leave on Friday! But when your done getting ready come find me and thank me at "our spot" where we put "EF+AD" love you so much I will be waiting."

From the best girlfriend ever- Alison!

Emily's POV
"Hey babe you never told me where we were going to dinner..." I say walking through the door but she isn't here maybe she had to go home for something. I walk over to my dresser to get socks and underwear and I see and note from Ali. I read the note it's so sweet, I love her so much I wonder where we are going? I get ready grab my keys for my white yukon and drive to the kissing rock. But before I go there I stop and get a single red rose to give to her.

I walk up to the kissing rock to find Alison sitting on top of the rock facing me giving me a big smile. I walk up to her and hug her tight giving her a passionate kiss. "You know how much I love you?" She ask me "Hopefully as much as I love you" I say pulling her in tight. We sat there for about 1 hour and talked about things and what kind of future we want to have. "Babe are you excited for basketball tryouts tomorrow?" She asks me "Yea as long as you are there in the stands watching me" I look at her in her eyes I know she don't like sports because she thinks I'm going to get hurt.
"Yes I promise, now let's go to dinner we have about 30 minutes, I walked can we take your car" "Yes baby"

We have a great time at dinner but there was this guy checking out Alison and it infuriated me. So I stood up and payed for the bill and just walked outside to my car I sit in the front seat of my car in tears watching Ali through the window. I see the same man come up to her and sit in my seat. They talk for about 15 minutes it's like she don't even know I'm gone what the hell. I start to get out of my car and through the window I see them kissing then making out. At this point I don't know what to do so I run into the restaurant and up to the table. "Alison what the hell!!" I scream a sad and broke voice, as I walk away. "No Emily I can explain please!" She yells back but I don't care I just get into the car and speed away to Hannah's.

Hannah's POV
I'm up stairs in to room relaxing on my phone when I hear the door open and someone coming up the stairs they open the door. "Oh my god Emily you scared the shit out of me!" "Sorry I didn't mean to" she says walking over to the bed and sit just giving me a hug crying her eyes out. "Em what's wrong?" I say looking into her eyes. "A-a-Alison cheated on me with some man while we were at dinner. Hannah it's our 3 month anniversary why would she hurt me like this!?"  "Omg Emily I'm soooo sorry! Stay here you shouldn't be driving this upset.

Me and Em layer out on my bed she won't stop crying I know how much Ali meant to her. "Hey Hannah? Can you please be there tomorrow for me at basketball tryouts? Alison was gonna go but I don't want her there." She says looking up at me. "Yes of course Emily" we lay and cuddle I hate seeing her like this. We both fell asleep within minutes.