6. A Lot of Coming Outs All At Once

Alex texted both Johnnie and Kyle somewhere in the middle of their third make-out session, which was now off camera. It was a simple, one line text, that made Kyle chuckle a little when Johnnie read it out loud.

"Alex says 'I discovered that I like girls, a lot."

"Oh really?" Kyle said, quirking an eyebrow. "So Bryan just kinda closeted everyone, huh...?"

"I guess so," Johnnie said. His shirt was hanging off of the desk lamp, Kyle noticed. Kyle's own shirt managed to get kicked underneath the bed. "I wonder who she figured that out with...?"

Kyle bit his lip. Shannon was bi, but that wasn't his information to share. 

Speaking of sharing information.

"Can I tell her we kissed?" Johnnie asked. "I mean, I know we haven't really talked about what this is yet, but..."

Kyle couldn't help but grin at the shyness in Johnnie's voice.

"Yeah, go ahead."

As Johnnie typed, Kyle spoke again.

"I guess we do kinda have to talk about it, don't we?"

Johnnie looked up, his eyes filled with amusement. Smiling, he said: "Well, I mean, we could just say 'Kohnnie is real' and leave it at that..."

"To who?"

"Everyone?"

Kyle thought about this for a moment. This was the day he'd been waiting for. And even with the nervous excitement churning in the pit of his stomach, he couldn't be happier about this moment.

"Fuck it, why not?"