Till Death Do Us Apart.

----*xaviannes POV*----

"you mean the world to me",he whispered against kisses as his lips met mine passionately.
I tried not to blush as i felt his hands slide down my body to my hips.he pulled me against him,his kisses traced from my neck back up to my lips. I let my guard down for once and melted in the moment. My hands slid up his bare back as i pulled away from the kisses i lay there staring at his gorgeousness. His hazel brown eyes melted against the sun light as he stared down into mine, nothing but love could be seen.

His perfect smile made my tummy flip everytime i saw it, his golden skin shone reflecting the suns rays.
He was so fucking beautiful.

He rolled over and lay there facing me his eyes gazing into mine.
"I love you gorgeous",i whispered as i ran my fingers through is curly brown hair. He caressed my cheek speechlessly. I moved in towards him and laid my head against his chest. We both fell asleep instantly.

Oh,freaking hell its 10:50am we overslept!. Jacobs going to kill me!
I turned towards wesliam and shook him "babe! Wake up,we're dead meat!". I hated to disturb such an angel when he was asleep.
He groaned as his eyes fluttered open, he pulled me on top of him
And gently brought me in for a hungry kiss. I let my tongue play with his, as his hands were sliding off my shirt. "Ahaa nice try hun but not this time" i smiled at him teasingly.
He laughed as he got up and lifted me from the waist and carried me to the kitchen counter where he put me down.

To be honest i was hungry for his kisses, as he set me down
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a long kiss.  I pulled away and laughed "good morning love".

I hopped off the counter and went to get breakfast ready, while he went in for a shower.

We gobbled our breakfast and scooted into my sleek black mustang.

I turned the keys and the engine roared to life, we sped down the street like our lives depended on it.

-authors note-

Hiya!! okay this story is going to have  twists,turns and confusions so hope ya like it . Xavianne and wesliam cutest college couple recorded in the book of history.
Everything is perfect until wes takes a turn....

Hope u guys like it!!!!

Love
Fayth. Xoxo