You Got Me Fucked Up AGAIN ! 💀 [Woody]

"Woody I'm not fucking playing with you! You better drive this car faster before I have your kids on this goddamn seat!" You said as you held your stomach as your contractions were coming on strong.

"Y/N Baby. I'm gonna need you to calm down okay? Listen to me okay?" Woody said calmly but you weren't listening to him but was focused on the two kids that were about to be born.

"Don't tell me about calming the fuck down! Bitch you wouldn't be saying this shit if you felt these damn contractions right now." You said as you gave him a straight face as another strong contraction came as Woody started driving faster.

"You wasn't saying all of that shit when we were making these fucking babies!" Woody said back to you which just made you shutup because another contraction was strong than the last one.

"Shut the FUCK UP WOODY AND JUST DRIVE THIS FUCKING CAR!!!!!" You yelled as another strong contraction came but the car stopped.

You guys were already at the hospital and Woody picked you up because he was strong after all and did a lot of dancing. Then he ran through the hospital doors as a nurse noticed you and woody's situation with you being pregnant.

The nurse put you in a wheelchair. Then rushed you into the emergency and delivery room.

10 hours later you and woody had twin boys.

Jaiden Malachi McClain was born on August 4th 2017 @6:07pm

Kaiden Marquez McClain was born
on August 4th 2017 @6:10pm

After you guys got settled in with the kids the doctor came into the room with pills and talk to you about the things you should do and shouldn't do.

"Hi how are you Mr and Mrs McClain! Congrats on the twin boys. I am here to give you tips on what should bring down your pain for a couple of days." The doctor said as she smiled at you guys.

We both nodded in agreement as she gave you the pills to lower the pain from giving birth to twins.

"I also recommend that you guys shouldn't have sex for a month. Because after you just gave birth, you are highly ovulating and this will result in another pregnancy." The doctor said as Woody eyed you down as he licked his lips.

"Okay that would be great doctor. You hear that woody! No more kids for a year or so." You said smiling at him.

"You should be discharged by tomorrow morning. I hope you guys enjoy your day and again I congratulate you both again." The doctor said as she smiled and exited the room.

••• 4 days later

The twins were keeping you and woody up as you guys were trying to get some rest.

"I'll go feed the twins and come back." You said as Woody nodded but followed you.

He picked up one of the twins trying to rock Jaiden back and fourth. I was feeding Kaiden as he slowly went to sleep.

The twins were finally sleeping as we placed them in their bassanettes and slowly walked to the next door to their room.

Woody started placing kisses on your neck as he held you against the door as it slowly closed.

"Woody I know you heard what the doctor said." You said lowly as he started kissing your soft spot.

You guys started making out as his hands rubbed on your ass making you moan. He began taking off of your clothes as you did the same to his.

It wasn't in your head that you were most likely going to get pregnant again but to you sex was amazing with Woody. He knew exactly what he was doing.

You rubbed his chest as sparks went through both of your bodies again. It was like the first time you guys had sex, it was the best thing ever.

"Fuck woody." You said as he slipped two of his fingers in your pussy as you began moaning even more. Both of you guys took off all of your clothes as he climbed on top of you on the bed.

He rammed inside of you as you tensed up.

"Shit Y/N your so fucking tight! Got the best pussy ever. I'm about to tear this ass up." Woody said as he quickly flipped you over and began hitting it from the back.

"Ahhhhh shit!" You moaned as he placed his hands on your lower back as you arched even more.

Best shit ever.. it didn't matter if you got pregnant again either