Holy Shit 2 ✅ [Keith & Algee]

"How was that Y/N?" Algee asked as he smacked your ass from behind making you moan out.

"It felts great." you said as you smiled mischievously as Keith started to get annoyed.

"Were switching sides now. I'm going to show you who really can hit it from the back matter of fact algee hold off for this one because I'm doing all types of positions." Keith said as you rolled your eyes.

"Nah you good I'm sure Y/N WANTS TO suck me." Algee said as he winked at you making you wet all over again.

"Yeah it's okay Keith." You said as you now were paying attention to Algee who had now walked in front of you.

Keith flipped you over and onto the floor as he got on his knees and put both of your legs in the hair in a V shape.

That's when Algee smirked and put both of his knees on each side of your head as his legs were now in a V.

"Come on algee." You said as you winked getting wet even more but you felt Keith at your entrance. You rolled your eyes again in annoyance as he slid his duck into you.

Keith wasn't small tho and he was actually hitting your g spot making him one of the best sex partners you've ever had. But you enjoyed Algee much better than Keith, however your moans were uncontrollable with the pace he was going.

"You like that shit Y/N?" Keith asked you were about to answer but you grabbed Algee's dick putting your tongue on the tip of it.

He flew his head out and began to groan and you moaned as well because Keith was being an absolute horny bunny rabbit down there.

"Ahhh fuck." You moaned out quickly before deepthroating Algee.

You began to take his dick all the way in, and had no gag reflex. After a couple of minutes Algee bust in your mouth.

"Y/N I'm coming." Keith said as he began to breathe out hard and fast as your breaths became short as well.

"I'm coming!" He screamed and then he bust inside of you.

"Keith now it's time for you to go because I'm sure Y/N doesn't want you here and I surely don't either." Algee said as he kissed Y/N right in front of Keith's face making him mad.

"Whatever I can be here I'm sure I'm not boring as you are Algee. See I actually know how to please a girl I don't know about you." Keith spat back as Algee began to laugh.

"See that's where we are wrong brotha. Y/N doesn't even like you that's why she called me to come get her but it turned into something else. But anyways Y/N gets bored of you so that's why I came over." Algee said as you just stood there quietly.

"Y/N is that true?" Keith asked as you shook your head nodding yes.

"Hell yeah it is true. Your just a boring person Keith sorry but I have to admit it. And yes I did call Algee over here so yeah you can leave now." You said as Keith gathered his stuff to quickly put it on.

"Well thanks for the free pussy you hoe." Keith said as he stormed out.

Algee ran after him putting on his pants , once they were outside Algee knocked Keith out on the floor.

"Say that shit again I'm sure you won't live by then." Algee said as he came back into my house slamming the door with his nostrils flaring up.

"Thanks for sticking up for me Algee I really appreciate it." I said as I kissed his soft ass lips again.

It resulted in us having round three.