Chapter 2

I run as fast as I can. Undeniable rage flows through my veins. Savitar won't get away this time. I stop the docks. Savitar has his back turned to me. "Aah Barry I knew my presence would alert you." He growled. I suppress the urge to rush him. "What's wrong Barry? Are you afraid that I'll kill you like I'm going to kill her?" He taunts. Something snaps. Before I realize it I'm running at him, willing my mind to kill him. He dodges me. He's so much faster then me. I throw a fast punch at him but he grabs my wrist and snaps him. I scream. The pain and built up rage only makes me angrier. I can't move my broken hand and his grip only increases the pain. He unleashes his regrown claw. The other one came off when he stabbed me in that ally. God that was a painful night. He holds the claw against my throat. Any movement and I'll be dead. I grit my teeth and try to phase. I do manage to get of his grip but before I can attack he punches me in the head repeatedly. I sink to the ground. Darkness edges my vision, I'm on the verge of blacking out. "Not so strong Barry." He growls. "You know nothing about me!" I roar. He circles me as I struggle to get up. "You know it's not pleasant for me either,  but it's what you deserve." He growls. I slams his foot on my back, forcing me to the ground. I gasp in pain. "I'll take this city and kill everyone." He continues. He takes his foot off of me. I can't last much longer. He launches himself at me. I know I'm not going to be able to avoid him. He attacks me head on with the claw. Before I can dodge again, he grazes me. Before I can react he punches me in the face and stomach. I sink to my knees. "I don't need you alive." He growls. He gashes me in the side of the face and down my chest with the claw and punches me one last time. I collapse onto my side. My vision is being filled with darkness. My limbs are going numb. "You failed Allen." Was the last thing I heard before blacking out.