I Will Protect You Baby

Chapter two:

Justin's POV

I sat down on the couch with my friends, I called my mom I needed her to be here now, I can see that something is wrong with Mia it's not right, she's acting scared and cries a lot she's been doing that the last three days, I don't know what to do? I'm 18 years old and my girlfriend is hiding something from me, she's only 16 I know she's young but I love her and my fans accept her and my family adore her like she is their own daughter. I heard the doorbell ring , Chaz was the first one to open the door, I saw my mom and dad, that's good she brought dad , I need to talk to him about something too. I ran over to mom and hugged her tight.

Justin:" I'm so glad that you are here both of you." I said and hugged dad too. I heard small footsteps on the stairs, I turned around and saw Mia, she was wearing pj pants and one of my shirts yes I laid it on the bed for her cause I'm a good boyfriend, I walked over to her and stood on the last step, she was one step higher up than me.

Justin:" are you okay baby?" she nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck, I laid my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me, I planted a kiss on her lips, she kissed back and I slowly picked her up. I stood on the floor.

Justin:" baby girl my parents is here, they are here to help you, I can see that you aren't okay, you can't hide it from me let me help you? Tell me what there is going on why is Toby running from the police?" I looked deep into her beautiful green eyes, all I could see was sadness,

Mia:" I I wan to tell you but it's hard." I nodded and held her closer.

Justin:" tell me soon but only when you are ready, i don't want to force you to tell me but we are always together and I can't live with seeing that hurt look in your eyes cause it breaks my heart. " she leaned her head on my shoulder.

Mia:" I'm so sorry Justin it's just really hard I want to tell you so bad but I can't." I nodded and kissed her forehead.

Justin:" it's okay baby girl, I'm here for you no matter what." she nodded and I slowly sat her down; I grabbed her hand and took her over to my family. Mom hugged her tightly, I love the way mom always treat her like a princess and makes sure she's happy just like she was her own daughter.

I wrapped my arms around Mia as we all sat on the couch talking, I wasn't listening I was looking at the tattoo Mia have right behind/under her ear it's an 'F' it stands for her dog Freja, she had Freja since she was two, She still has Freja today but she can't have her around all the time cause she's with me all the time, and yes I feel bad about that cause I know she misses her dog.

I leaned closer to Mia and planted a kiss on her neck, she smiled weakly and leaned against me. I wrapped my arms around her and kisses her forehead.

Justin:" I love you." she laid her head on my chest and smiled a little. I couldn't help but to smile and just watch her.

Mia:" I love you too babe." I kissed her lips gently causing the crew to aww at us, I smiled and pulled away as her phone rang.

Mia:" sorry I gotta take it." she stood up and walked away. I watched her walk away.

Mia's POV

I pressed the answer button and took the phone up to my ear.

Mia:" Hello?"

??:" you think she's safe now? She isn't I'm gonna find her and I'm gonna find you and kill both of you! Just wait!!" I hang up and trow the phone at the wall, I broke down crying why! Why!

__________________________

Comment, Vote, Fan

I hope you like it:) who is the person calling Mia? Find out in next chappy:)