Unforgettable Romance

-----------------------------------------------Jaklynn's Point of View----------------------------------------------

        I'm sitting in my room. It's full of band posters and lyrics I'm writing and books I never finished. I can hear my parents screaming at each other downstairs, my sister whimper across the hall for no reason. I've let my iPod go on full shuffle. The song playing is P!NK's Family Portrait. It had just started.

                I hear glasses breaking

                As I sit up in my bedroom

        Those two lines were the most true in the world at that moment because I heard something break. This isn't going to be good. I've never been brought into the heat of the fight but I'd rather not be. The next thing I know:

        "I'm taking Sharleen and the house and you and Jaklynn will leave and won't come back!"

Igot up and unplugged my laptop and started packing my few items:

                        iPod

                        iHome

                        Laptop

                        Guitar

                        Keyboard

                        Sheetmusic

                        Band Posters

        That's all I really owned so when my mom walked in and said we're leaving I left. I guess she was planning this because we got in the car and drove. We were driving for about two days. Then I noticed a sign.

        "Welcome to West Virginia"

'Shit we left Washington for West Virginia' of course I didn't say this out loud because I wasn't allowed to curse but they didn't a lot of things I did. So now I guess I'll live in West Virginia.

-------------------------------------------------------Alex's Point of View-----------------------------------------

        I was so depressed about school. Some how my sexuality got out. I'm guessing one of my ex-girlfriends. So at least I don't have to hide it anymore. Right now, I'm sitting in my bathroom with a lighter. I'm absentmindedly running my hand over the flame.

        Then my phone rang and ruined my train of thought. I picked it up. It was a text from Allie:

Allie: Hey some chic is moving in next door. She looks like your type. You wanna meet her?

Me: YEs I've been single for about a year! I'll be over in ten!

Allie: Hhahahahahah! See you when you get here!

        I put my phone down. I was in my black skinnys and a sports bra so I found a black bra and a really cute Black Veil Brides tee. I put on my eyeliner, and my choker and all my other goth things. Then like always I put on my steel ring with gems of the rainbow on.

"Mom I'm going to Allie's!" I screamed as I left. I started running.

------------------------------------Jaklynn's Point of View-----------------------------

        Moving isn't the best thing in the world but whatever. The annoying thing is there's this girl next door who is just staring at me and yeah  I love the eyes of the ladies on me but still, it's creepy. I looked, my mom was inside.

        "what are you lookin' at?" I said like a total bitch. She looked away. Next thing I knew she was saying hi to a really cute girl wearing a Black Veil Brides tee.

-------------------------------------------------------Alex's Point of View------------------------------

        "Hey Allie" I said running up too her.

"Hey this chic is a total bitch or at least acts like it. This will be a piece of cake for you to win her over." said Allie.

        "Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm starving you go get some information and I'll go eat. Make sure to see when she's coming to school." I said. 

        "Sure... but don't eat my sugar!" Allie yelled behind her.

        I grabbed my lighter and went to her bathroom. I continued where I left off. This time interrupted by the new girl walking in, my hand stopped and i put away my lighter.

        "Please don't tell Allie." I whispered.

"I won't. She's insane." responded the girl.

        "I'm Alex" I said extending my hand. "Jaklynn" she said taking my hand.

"So why'd you move?" I asked.

        "Well, my parents fight a lot and the most recent time my dad kicked us out. So we came here." said Jaklynn.

"Oh, my dad left because of somethiing I am so in a way yours is better."

        "What are you that made him leave?"

"Bisexual and a burner." The words came so easily they never came easily that was one of the burdens I will always carry.

        "Really? I'm lesbian and goth. No one knows though except you."

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone. The entire school knows about me though."

-------------------------------------------------Jaklynn's Point of View---------------------------

        "Wow that's kinda cruel if you didn't say it." I said to Alex.

"No I didn't say it but I have an idea of who did." Alex responded. We were looking at each other when the maniac girl came in.

        "HEYHEYEHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY!!!!!" she said. Alex looked up.

"Hey Allie." she asked getting up."I'm going to go help Jaklynn get her stuff organized."

        "OKAY!" Alex extended her hand and helped me up. When we got out of Allie's house (I guess that's what her name is)I looked at Alex.

        "You know I don't have a whole lot of stuff to get settled."

"That's okay." Alex said seeming very unphased by this almost like she expected it. We got up to my new room I went to my bag.

        "The most important thing is my room is my posters." I said to Alex.

"Wow you like Black Veil Brides too?" asked Alex.

        "Yeah! They're awesome!" I said enthusiastically.

"Cool I have like six of their shirts."

        "Really? I have you beat I have over ten." I laughed. Then I stopped.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked me clearly concerned.

        "I haven't laughed like that in  three years." I said.

"Get over here." said Alex. I obeyed and she gave me a hug and held on to me.

        "Thanks."

"No Problem."

-----------------------------------------------------------Alex's Point of View--------------------------------

Jaklynn was so nice to hold. I feel like I need to help her. I looked at her black iHome. 

        "Shit!" I mumbled to myself.

"What?" she looked at me.

        "I'm so sorry but I'm like an hour past curfew."

 "It's only about seven."

        "I know my curfew's six I gotta go."

"here's my cell Number. Text me."

        I got it and ran home. When I got home I tried to escape to my room. My lighter was safely in my pocket.