Imagine for @Rose_Horan_Beckham

It was Friday afternoon you were working at Nando. It was pretty boring just sitting there nobody was really coming there (A\N unless you count the old couples) So far it was a bad day, you woke up late, the yellow ones don't stop (Haha elf) And you broke your hill. Luckily, you brought some supras in your back pack along with some extra clothes. As you lift you head up, you see a blonde boy walk in, you get up and walk over to his table only now did you realize he had a raven haired boy with him. "Hello, i'm Rose, and i'll be your waitress. What can i get you?" You ask when you reah the table.

They both look up at you and smile, "I'll have the peri peri chicken please, what about you Zayn? The blonde says

"I'll have the same, please" The raven haired boy Zayn answered,

"Sure, i'll have it out in a few. Could i get you something to drink while you wait?"

"2 pepsi's please"

"Okay, i'll be right back with your drinks"

You head in the kitchen and make the two pepsi's when you done you head back to their table,

"Here are you drinks"

"Thanks, love" They say in unison

Then you walk back, giggling, and get the food. But you have to wait, why? The chef is slow, one he gets it, you take it back to the table with the laughing boys.

After had taken the check to the boys, they leave. But, while you were cleaning the table you found this.

(Enter number here) ###-###-#### Call me sometime -Niall xx

2 hours later...

you got off, you were so tired. You fell asleep when you tripped over your bed. 

The next day...

You didn't have work so you decided you would call this 'Niall' guy and as soon as you did an irish accent answered

"Hello?"

"Hi, i found this number on you table yesterday, is this Niall?"

"Yes, are you the pretty waitress, Rose?" 

"Yes, it is"

"Well, would you like to go for some coffee later?"

"Sure"

"How is starbucks at 3:00 pm sound?'

"Perfect!' 

" It's a date. See ya there"

Smiling you get off the phone, you had a date with the cute blonde from Nandos!!!
I mean c,mon he was gorgeous!

3:00 pm...

You were on your way to starbucks ready for your coffee date with Niall. When you get there you see him waiting, walking in he sees you, stands up and smiles at you. He waits for you to sit before taking a seat himself. 

You coffee date ended an hour ago, now you were at your bestfriends house, she wanted you to meet her new boyfriend. 

When the door bell ring she literally hops and drags you with her, she opens the door and guess who?

Raven haired boy from Nandos AKA blondie's friend Zeik? Zack?... Zayn!

3 years later...

You and you husband Niall are at your best friend Perrie's wedding, yup! She's marrying Zayn today!!

And you are the maid of honor. Niall is the best man you daughter is the flow girl and you son is the ring man. You and Niall had twins a month after you 10 month aniversary, Ryland and Jade.