Cameron Dallas Medium Imagine for Anon

Today is the day you finally get to go to Magcon! You and Y/B/N have been waiting to go for what feels like forever!
You and Y/B/N walk out of your hotel room to go get breakfast. There is a little cafe in your hotel, so you guys go there to get something quick. You and Y/B/N sit down at a cute little tabel in the corner of the place, when you hear a lot of laughing.

“OMG Y/N Y/N Y/N”

“WHAT?”

“LOOK”
You look behind you and see all of the Magcon boys at the counter ordering food.

“Y/N LETS GO!”

“NO”
As much as you wanted to go up to them and meet them alone without all of those screaming girls at Magcon, you knew that they probably didnt wanna be bothered during their time off.

“BUT Y/N CAMERON IS STARING AT YOU!” Y/F/N says.

You turn around and see that Cameron IS actually staring at you. You blush and turn away. But you figure it means nothing, its Cameron Dallas!

You and Y/F/N finally make it to Magcon. You guys think you got pretty good spots, since you got right in the middle and can see everyone perfectly. The guys are hysterical, and you couldnt be happier that you were here! Shawn starts to say

“Ok guys we’re going to try something new! I’m going to be singing Wanted by Hunter Hayes, and since that is a slow song, each boy is going to bring ONE lucky girl up on stage and dance with her.”

( I don't know if they do it like this or something but whatever lol). Knowing that there was like ZERO chance you would get picked, you take out your phone and start to scroll through Twitter. You begin to look at the girls that are being called up. Of course they are beautiful. You feel Y/F/N nudging you with her elbow, you look up and see Cameron staring directly at you. “I pick you” Cameron says winking at you. The girls make way for you to get up the stage. You get up to the stage and Cameron reaches his hand out for you to grab, so he can pull you up on stage. You take his hand, and are pulled up into his arms. You both stare longingly at each other. Shawn starts to sing, and each boy starts leading there girl in a certain way.

"Cameron I can't dance." You say upset.

"It's fine, just follow my lead" he says smirking.

Your whole body is being guided by Cameron, with his hands on your waist and his eyes starring deeply into yours. 

"Why did you pick me to come on stage, when I was just looking down at my phone?" You say honestly confused why he would ask you to come up.

"2 reasons. 1, I saw you this morning in the hotel, and you didn't seem like you were very confident in yourself, because I saw your friend tell you that I was looking at you, which I was, and 2, because I saw the look in your face. You wanted to come up, and you know it.

You just blush, and look down. Before you know it, Shawn is done singing. You look up at Cameron. "Thank you for the dance Cameron, it was really sweet." You say upset, since the dance was over.

Cameron hands you a piece of paper. "Here babe, call me later."

IM SO SO SO SORRY THIS IS TERRIBLE AND IT TOOK SO LONG BUT ENJOY!