Aaron Carpenter Medium Imagine for Gracie

You walked into your house, sighed really loud, and threw yourself on the couch. It was Monday and you just had a terrible day at school. You failed two huge test, and you and your friend just got into a huge fight.

So as soon as you lay down, you start crying. What did you do to deserve anything like this, especially on your least favorite day of the week.

You feel your phone vibrate in your pocket, and see your boyfriend Aaron calling you. You wipe your tears really fast and answer. You really hope he doesn't here the sadness in your voice

"Hey babe"

"Hey, what's wrong"

"Nothing" you say as you start crying.

"That's it I'm coming over."

"No its f-"

He hung up on you. You sigh, and go up to your bedroom and lay down to clear your mind before Aaron comes.

You hear your doorbell ring, to see Aaron standing at your door step with flowers, ice cream, and movies.

"Awe Aaron babe, you didn't have to this."

"I wanted too. You know I hate it when your sad, so I got a bunch of your favorite things to make you feel better! Now get on the couch with a bunch of blankets, I'll gets the bowls, and set the The Notebook.

As your laying on the couch, Aaron comes back with two bowls of your favorite ice cream, and puts it on the table in front of you. He puts his arms around you, and pulls the blanket over the both of you as you cuddle into him.

"Thank you Aaron, you really didn't have to do any of this."

"Like I said babe I wanted to. I love you" he says as he pecks you on the lips."

"I love you too."

_______________________________

Here Gracie! I hope you like it!