CHAPTER ONE : Partners

You were walking in the woods at 12:00am you had lost your parents in a car crash it was just you and your brother joey... as you were walking someone threw you a paper airplane. you turn to see a boy around your age wearing a blue mask and had gray skin before you knew it he waved and left. You open the letter and you read * hello, and we have been watching you and your brother for a while we think you will be a great creepypasta join us at the locations -P.S is you dot come you will be killed* running back home the blue masked boy comes back saying " btw no phones,and ...be there in at 12:50" then vanished in the woods.

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

As the boy left i bolted it was 12:31! when i got home i told my brother hes 10 he got it. when we packed up we walked to the laction when a BUS!?!? poped in are faces. As the door opened there was a man wearing a pokkadotted suit and hat on. " hello, im splendor man whats your name? " he asked im (Y/N) an-" i was cut off by joey saying " im joey! i like your hat " splendorman smiled. as we sat down me and joey sat next to eachother,a girl your age came and sat across from me and asked,"hello im lola whats yours?" i responded saying, "im (Y/N)" she asked what was my opinions on this.." so, what do you think of all of all of this?" " oh, well i feel better than before it was just me and my brother after are parents died." she said she was sorry for are lost afther that we bacame good friends while joey just played his 3DS. When we got there we walk of with splendorman, "okay kids you will meet my brother slenderman he will match you with your partners " we walk to the center of the camp to see a tall man ," hello and im slenderman i will be matching you up with your partners, Okay first lola your partner is Toby in cabin 2. Okay next is joey he walked up with his 3DS so, i see you like video games ..then your partner is ben in cabin 1. (Y/N) your partner is eyeless jack in cabin 4 " as i grabed the key i looked till i found cabin 4 as i opened the door the same boy from earliar was here...

  (Y/N) your partner is eyeless jack in cabin 4 " as i grabed the key i looked till i found cabin 4 as i opened the door the same boy from earliar was here