chapter two: ben vs jack?

~(y/n) p.o.v~I see him he walks up to me"hey, (Y/N) its nice to see you again." I simply smiled and nodded " so what do we do now? " I asked as I looked at him he just stood there.. "jack? " I said looking worried.. "sorry I spaced out there.. But to answer your question anything now I see that the little boy was your brother you wanna check on him?" I said yes as we walk to cabin 1. Nocking of the door, I see jack, breathing harder and harder. "Heeeey cutie" I looked at the link looking like boy "back off, ben!" jack said while stepping in front of me"oh I see jack.. OK I won't try to steal your "friend" ben said as putting his fingers as quotations. I blushed When we walk in I see joey get up And hug me.. Tightly "(y/n)! I missed you! " I said I missed him two...but what caught me off guard was ben... "hey, jack wanna 1v1 me... "ben said jack said no.. But ben said "fine I guess since you forfeit I get my prize... A kiss from (y/n)" jack stood up saying "I'M IN!"

Jacks p.o.v~ when I looked at (y/n) she was confused "WHAT?!?" I ignore her... As me and ben were playing Mario Cart we went 1 on 1 I was in last of course... But, when we were on the last course I got the bullet I hitted ben out of the way and crossed the Finnish line... I was in FIRST!? Ben was shocked"how in the fucking world did you beat me?".. "ben.. Pro skills bruh..." " okay jack you won your prize I looked at (y/n) and said " I'm not doing it I'm not going to force you to kissing me.. She smiled and nodded* mind- DAMN SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY NO JACK.. YOU WON ITS ONLY FARE AND KISS ME BUT NO?!* as we walked away.. I looked at her.. She smiled.. Looking in her (e/c) eyes.." I could stare at her eyes for days and be happy" "jack?.. Are you for real? " I JUST REALIZED I HAD SAID IT OUT LOUD.."um.. Ye.. Their pretty" we both blushed but it was weird when we got back to our cabin..

Hey guys I just wanted to say

Hey guys I just wanted to say.. I saw I got 17veiws thanks I know that's not a lot but still I didn't expect anyone to see this.. Thanks again for this. 😘 one punch red panda.. OUT! *drops mic* lol idk why I did that