ambush

Jack pov
"(y/n) your brothers pretty good!" "I know he makes me prouder every day! " she said smiling.." Well we got to meet up with lola and them " she nodded as we got there masky and lola was there but the new kid was there too "Nagisa?  Is that your name? " she  asked with a confused look "yep that's me WHATS your name?" she reached my hands out saying, "nice to meet you I'm (- *BOOM*
(y/n) pov
FBI cars appear every were "slender: all pasta put your campers to safety. And then attack" jack took my hand and put me underground "j-jack - don't worry I be back "aftjer about five hours you here someone unlock the door... It was mike, joey, lola, and NAGISA.. and a blonde haired girl..  I looked at her... She said sorry... "I'm sorry!  I called them they killed the other campers but the pastas" we must get them"... I said you... For now you Belong in hell and carved a heart on her hearts and pushed in taking it out and eating... It...* TIME TRAVELS *  we see two soldiers lola had  risked her life by throwing a rock..  We snuck in..  We looked around "hey!"  they got us me and joey unlocked everyone but jack where's is jack I was opening the lock when.. "sis watch ou-AHRRG" "NO JOEY PLZ... " jack got out looking. At me "I got up and grabbed  joey *AFTJER THE WAR* when we got back it was dark..  Slender announce that the remaining campers will be creepypasta  so it will be me, lola, mike, and Nagisa... Joey... Tho had died...
I'm sorry joey.. I missed you and so dose ben "(y/n).. Everything is going to be fine.. "ben said.. ------------------ OK  I'm so pumped me and
real_smileoff have a surprise and we can't chill WE NEED ALASKA!