Part 3: the battle..

Here's a quick (a/n) I had asked my friend real_smileoff for help so go check him out he.. Likes anime.. And more anime.. And.. *drops the mic and leaves*___________________________
This is the part were he helped me
3rd p.o.v
Jack and (y/n) come into the cabin. (Y/n) sees a picture on the wall of what seems to be jack and a girl.
"Hey jack what is this?" You say.
"Oh thats me and my sister before she died" says jack,
"I like to think that she is apart of me, always giving me strength when i need it the most"
You look back at the picture feeling as if the atmosphere has darkened
"Well i guess its time to go to sleep" says jack as he pulls across a white sheet dividing yoyr side of the room and his so that you both can get changed. Then once your both changed you fall alseep thinking of what the next day has instore for you and jack...  (end of were he helped me)
(y/n) pov
  As I woke up I see jack, in my face.. " ah-" he stop my scream by putting a hand over my mouth. " (y/n), we have to train stalking on people like us proxy's and pastas anyone in mind? " he asked.. Me he was still on top of me I was blushing.. Bright red!  "u-um yes.. Lola" he nodded as he got of me. We watch Lola train with makya for a while she was good jack whispered in my ear"you have to stalk your opponent to find there weakness. Jack also said that when you feel your stomach get tight someone's watching you.. We went off to actually combat fighting.... About 2 hours later your stomach gets tight all of asunden three  shards with red rope on the handle was thrown from you to the tree "hey, Lola I missed on purposes.. Of course I did your my friend " I see Lola strait of on a the tree while makya laughed his ass off jack... Laughed two but stopped to see me with a tail and ears and fangs chasing a chicken..