Chapter 1

Elsa's P.O.V:

I was four years old at the time when everything happened. Why everything? Cause what happened took everything away from me. Except for a few excemption's that I wont tell.

An event that happened 14 years ago. When we were back in Arendelle.

*Flashback*

I was playing with my dolls at the terrace in a mansion. My sister Annalisa Athena Noraine Arendelle was just one year old at that time and was also playing with her own doll, Lisa. My mom and dad were doing their own business in their respective offices and my sister Candice Psyche Arendelle, 15 years of age was cooking our dinner. Don't get me wrong we still don't have maids and butlers at the time.

"Play mama!" I heard Anna said.

"Let's go to mama?" I suggested to her holding up my hand only seeing her eyes light up and eagerly take my hand. As we had came inside the house I looked back at the terrace and saw black cars parking outside the gate.

"Elsa! Anna! What are you doing the-" My mom who had approached us saw what I was looking at and clasped her hand to her mouth.

"Adgar! They're here!" Mom whisper yelled and hurriedly called dad.

The few moments were a blur and all I knew was we had been hidden behind a room covered by a mirror inside our room. Outside it was a mirror but inside, you could clearly see what is happening outside.

Beside me was Anna but she couldn't see what was outside for she was placed inside a small space covered with walls but there was an opening. She was playing with her dolls smiling happily and later looking at me.

"Anna you need to stay quiet ok? Let's just hope they're fine." I told Anna in a hushed voice.

After a few moments I saw my mom quietly enter the room with my sister. Then shortly dad. My mom was near the mirror but then men fully dressed in black who had masks went inside the room.

"Where is the heiress?" A guy with a gold lion tattoo on his arm asked while pointing a gun on my dad's forehead.

"We won't give her to you." He said shortly then attacked the guy but before he could even land his fist he dropped on the floor. Blood was spilling from his forehead and the floor.

"Adgar!" My mom gasped loudly making all the guys attention on her and Candice. Then they held her and angrily tearing her clothes completely undressing her.

"Mama." I quietly said as tears gushed from my eyes. What they did next was unforgivable. Guy after guy they started raping her. Now all I heard was laughter.

Candice was also being undressed but she fought back.

"No! Stop! You demons. Go back to where you came from!" Tears were also spilling from her eyes but she was harshly acting up and kicking, punching and screaming at the men.

"You bitch!" The same guy who killed dad approached her holding another weapon. A pickaxe.

At this point I couldn't breathe. I couldn't stop crying. No words dare to come out of my mouth cause I know I'll be next if they found out. Or worse they'll even kill Anna! I looked at my sister beside me who had drifted to sleep. Thank God.

I once again looked at the horryfing place we call our room as the men continued on raping mom. The guy who killed papa was now holding the dead body of my sister. With dozens of stab marks visible on her body. More blood was spilled on the floor.

"Stupid girl. She could've just shut her trap and live. Such a waste master needed her but now she's gone. Let's leave." The man said and gestured the other people who had done with what they were doing with mom. More laughter.

"Such a pity. What happened to the most powerful duo? The World Wide Known Top 1 Mafia and Assassin/Yakuza is now dead. Hahaha!" A man with another lion tattoo said and laughed maniacly.

I looked at my mom who had barely moved her body. She slowly tilted her head towards the direction of where we were hiding and mouthed.

I love you.

"But aren't there three children of the Arendelle's?" Another guy spoke up.

"I heard they're in Japan with their Grandpa. Such a pity, once they get home only dead bodies will be seen. Hahahahaha. And even if they do cone back they won't be a problem. If they will be then we could kill them." Their assuming to be the leader, a guy with a dragon tattoo said and clenched his fist.

The men were now leaving but before all of them left a few had shot mom with their guns or stab her with a knife.

After a while I heard engines driving off and I knew that it was my cue to go out of the hiding spot.

*Riiinng Rriiinngg* I saw my dads phone and grandpa's name on it. Shakingly taking the phone I answered the call.

"Hello Grandpa? Mom and dad even Candice. Dead." I said and cried. Seems like grandpa was expecting it.

"I'll send a person to pick you up. Is Anna alive?"

"Yes."

"Expect a red van there in a few hours."

"OK thanks grandpa bye"

"Bye"

I packed me and Anna our bags and woke Anna. She was also crying when she saw mom, dad and Candice.

"Let's go to Grandpa. We're going to live there for a long long time."

***************************
But now. I'm going back to Arendelle.

The reason why I need to come to back to Arendelle? I need practice. Why? You're really that curious? Well I have one reason.

One reason:

I'll hunt down that gang that killed my family. And I'll take my revenge on them. I'll kill all of them. Kid or Adult. There won't be any of them alive. I'll vow that will happen in a small time span.

Just you wait.