shower

Justins pov
I woke up Latin next to raegan and I got up to go shower. I think he heard me because he woke up and got in with me. He.got I'm very quietly I did hear him. I was washing my hair when I felt arms wrap around me I screamed, then I realized it was raegan and pointed my butt towards his rozzle. I turned me around pushed me against the wall and started making out with me and fingering me. He rubbed my clit so hard I felt I was gonna die from pleasure  (I hate myself for writing this) (Justin obviously hasn't had bottom surgery on this but raegan has) I pushed him away from me and kisses his lips then his jaw line, then his collar bone and I made multiple kisses on his belly. I was slowly sliding down his body
Until I got down to his rozzle. I was on my knees and started sucking Raegans dick I tried going deeper but I couldn't. I think raegan noticed I was having trouble deepthroatimg him, i mean how could I he was legit 12 inches. But like I was saying he pulled me hair sexually and pushed my head to go deeper. I gagged so hard right there I think I turned raegan on more as I felt him get harder he pullede back up and tolde to jump so I did he caught me and trusted in me . My legs wrapped around his waist and my hand on his neck. He has his hand on my butt and squeezed it every once in a while. He was bouncing me up and down. We got out of the shower so it could be easier. I was still on top of Raegan and he laid me on the bed and thrusting in me all the way he said he was about to come so he pulled out (since justin is not on t in this story he can get pregnant) I told him "no baby i want to get something from this" raegan said "you sure" "if you are" so he trusted in me again going faster and faster by second until he came. Once he did he didn't stop. He kept going until he came again. Overall I think he came in me 5 times so I'm "positive" (pun intended) I'm pregnant. After he pulled out I wanted to get up to get dressed but as soon as I got up I fell to the ground I couldn't even walk "baby just lay down I'll get your clothes" "thanks babe, love you" "love you too" raegan said.