Home.

Justin's POV...
    I woke up and I looked at Raegan. Oh I wanted him so badly but you cannot have sex right away after giving birthday to a baby. Than I remembered I was going home today and I was so happy. My stomach and area still hurt but not as much. I would rate it a 5/10. I didn't realize I was staring at Rae and than the baby started crying and Rae woke up. He looked like he just saw a ghost. I was trying to grab the baby but I can't get out of bed so my dad handed me the baby. He had tears in his eyes. I am so happy and excited right now. Soon kale woke up and jack to. Rae went to get coffee and I drank it so fast. I hadn't ate anything in a long time. Thank the lords he had gotten Taco Bell and the baby calmed down. Soon the doctor entered the room and checked the baby first. Everyone left accept for Rae and I was talking to the doctor. "He doc is my stomach and area suppose to hurt like a lot?" I said. He answered with "Justin it will stop hurting in two to three day but when you and Raegan start doing it again it will hurt but not as much you will get used to it".
Raegan's POV...
   After Justin had his talk with the doctor it came the hard part. "Justin what do you wanna name her" I spoke. He replied with "how about Violet". I fell in love with at name and so her full name is "Violet Alexander Blake Beast". We could have put Justin's middle name but he said no because it would be to big. We signed the birth certificate and we headed home. Kale and jack came with us as Mr. Blake went home, he had an important meeting. We got home and I took Violet to her crib and me and Justin just stood their admiring her and her perfections. It was almost 10:45pm and I could tell Justin was tired so I carried him to out room and layers him down, turned off the lights, and got in bed with him. I cuddled him to sleep. He has been through a lot even though it was full with joy.