HELLZ YEAH I DO

*Alex's POV*

Oh My Jesus!!! WERE FINALLY HERE!! "Riley can you believe that we're finally here!?" I yell exactly what I was thinking. "YES HOLY SHIT!! Do you think we'll meet Dan and Phil?" "Nah." We both say in unison.

As I'm sprinting through the house trying to find a better room before Riley can I start to hear our neighbours playing Muse so loudly, New Born. I start to sing at the top of my lungs so they could hear me.
Link it to the world
Link it to yourself
Stretch it like a birth squeeze
The love for what you hide
The bitterness inside
Is growing like the new born
When you've seen, seen
Too much, too young, young
Soulless is everywhere

At one point I hear them turning it down and laugh and then they start to turn it up louder.

"Alex I found the most amazing room yours won't even top it." Haha we'll see about that. I walk over to where she was yelling from and see her room. It was nice and big but mine was wayyy better. "Oh please. Follow the master to the better room."

I skip merrily to the bedroom whilst Riley stalks behind me. We walk in and she takes a look around. "Um Alex? Our rooms look the exact same." Oh now that I think about it they do. "Oh well."

"Hey wanna watch high school musical 2?" She asked me as we take a launch to the couch. "Dude what type of question is that? HELLZ YEAH I DO!!"