The high school musical neighbour

*Phil's POV*

I really hope Dan can get out of his funk soon it's hard for the both of us, all he does is mope around and he rarely leaves his room. Hopefully meeting our neighbours will make him feel better.

I make my way into Star bucks and stand in line. As I'm waiting I start to play flappy bird, I'm really bad at it. In the middle of flapping I get a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and I see the most beautiful girl in the world. "Hi sorry but could you please move up a bit?" I then realise that I haven't been moving in line. "Oh right sorry. I'm Phil by the way." Damn I'm smooth. "I know I'm a bit of a fan." She blushes, that was so cute.

*Riley's POV*

OH MY GOD!! HES RIGHT THERE, SMILING AT ME!!! AHHH THAT BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF LIFE!! "So wanna sit and drink with me?" He asks awkwardly. "Yeah of course." Oh My Golly Gosh!

We've been sitting and chatting for about an hour now and nothing has been awkward it's just perfect. "So what's your favourite type of music?" We've just been playing 20 questions, it's been pretty fun. "Alternative so like Twenty Øne Piløts and Panic! At The Disco type of stuff." It's true I'm a sucker for Joshua Dun. "That's cool, man we've been talking for a long time." He's so pretty. "Yeah we have." We just sit there looking at each other, it was cute. "OH CRAPPLES!!" I scream making all the attention from the customers and workers focused on me. "What's wrong?" He asked me looking worried.

"I was supposed to be home 40 minutes ago to get my best friend a coffee I should probably go." Oh crap she's gonna be mad. "Oh gosh me to I was supposed to get Dan one uh I should probably go buy him one."

We both go buy our friends coffee and then we say our goodbyes. "Can I have your number?" HOLY CHEESE PHIL WANTS MY NUMBER!! Quick act cool. "Yeah sure whatever." Smooth. He laughs and we exchange numbers. "Well I should probably go Alex is gonna kill me." He hugs me. "Cya another time." He starts walking the way I have to walk. Oh.

"Hey Phil. It looks like we have to go the same way wanna walk together until we have to go our separate ways?"  He looks at me happily. "Sure lets go."

*Phil's POV*

We make it to my building. "Well this is me." She says looking at me sadly because I have to leave. "Wait really?" I ask in disbelief. "Uh yeah why?" No way! YES! "This is my building too." "Well that's awesome! What floor?" Hmm should I tell her? It couldn't hurt. "The fifth floor." Please be on the same floor. "Dude that's my floor too!" Cool.

We arrive at our floor and I walk her to her apartment. "Wait so this is yours?" Oh my god. "Yup!" She's the high school musical neighbour. "I live next door." "Oh that's so cool."

I arrange for us to meet at mine and Dans flat with Alex at 2. Tomorrow should be fun.