TMBC's Assignment Register (Monday 3rd-Sunday 9th April 2017)

Our first assignment week will start off weird and is in a bit of a mess, since this is the bookclub's first assignment and it's my first time drawing up a schedule. Usually, assignments will start at the start of the week (which is on a Sunday) and refreshes on the following Sunday, but anyways, enough of that.

Pairing and assignments
- VV (InducedStar) and Ashley (zeusgirl96)
I will be tasked to review and give feedback on at least 2 chapters on Ashley's story "Torn in Two". Ashley will be tasked to review and give feedback on at least 2 chapters on my story "The Half-Demon Princess Who Can Control Time". I and Ashley will be given an extra task in reviewing Julijana's story "The Witch's Bargain" (even though she said otherwise to not do so).

- Julijana (Julijana7) + Nebby (Nervalia) and Gabby (imaginaryqueens-)
Julijana AND Nebby will both be tasked to review and give feedback on at least 2 chapters on Gabby's story "Things Happen". Gabby will need to choose a book from either mine, Ashley or Julijana, that she will review and give a brief feedback on. Please inform VV on your choice.

You all have till 9th April 2017.

Members who've completed their assignments;
- VV (InducedStar)
- Gabby (imaginaryqueens-)
- Princess (glamcinnamon)
- Nebby (Nervalia)
- Julijana (Julijana7)
- Ashley (zeusgirl96)