Chapter 1

-Y/N-
I was wandering through the forest when I came across a small village. Maybe I could check it out? I walked to the vilage to find a giant gate.
"WHO GOES THERE!" I looked up to find a Young girl maybe in her twenties or maybe even her teens. She had medium length brown hair and large pink eyes. I was wearing my mask and cloak.
"That is Personal Information that I would prefer to keep to myself! thank you!" Nobody has ever seen my face and nobody ever will.
"If You Refuse To Answer That Question Then State Your Business Here!" Can't I get a loaf of bread nowadays without being bombarded with question? I sigh.
"I am a traveler the only purpose for me being here is to get more food and find accommodation for the next couple of days or so." I am not surprised that everyone is on guard nowadays, after all I am a serial killer and I just so happen to be roaming the forests. Lucky no one knows what I look like.
"I need to ask Lord Levin before I can let you in. I am sorry but we must be on guard with people claim they saw The Y/N Secret Shadow Near by" I chuckled this is priceless! They are worried about Me getting into their village when one of their guards are about to ask the lord for his permission for me to enter! This is Priceless!
"What are you Chuckling at?" She is still here? I thought she would have gone to ask her lord already!
"Oh, It's Nothing..." I chuckle again
It really will be nothing to you. Once You're Dead!! Hahaha!! No! I need to stop thinking like this! What's Wrong? You are a Killer! You are Heartless! You Kill for Fun! No! I don't kill for Fun! Do I? Hahaha! Who are a heartless Killer! You do kill for fun! N-No! I don't!

Suddenly a Figure appeared.
"Who are You!" Where on earth did she come from!
I came from from Here! She tapped my forehead. I am Your Friend. I am the only one that knows you!
"GO AWAY!! NO ONE IS MY FRIEND!!! NO ONE KNOWS ME!!!!" I Screamed at her! How could she know me? Everyone and everything that I knew was killed. I tried to start over but the truth soon sunk in. The world operates in harsh ways. If I show no emotion forget I have any then it doesn't hurt as much. I learnt this lesson before most. At the age of five I stopped letting people know me. and killed anyone that previously knew me. But I was so quick I was never caught. That is how I got my Title, Y/N Secret Shadow, because I am always lurking in the shadows and if you are my target you won't know until it's to late.

-Alexis-

"GO AWAY!! NO ONE IS MY FRIEND!!! NO ONE KNOWS ME!!!!" I heard the strange lady scream. I ran to see what what was going on. Only to find her screaming at nothing.
"Miss? Are You Okay?" Maybe the person she was yelling at was hiding?
"GET THIS FREAK AWAY FROM ME!!!!" Who is she talking about? Who is there?
"Miss, There is no one there..." I am kind of worried about her mental state... Maybe she hit her head and is having a concussion..
"CAN'T YOU SEE HER!!!! SHE IS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!" I think she hit her head a little to hard......
"Miss, Have you hit your head recently?"

-Y/N-

Wait? Why can't she see you? Because I am in your imagination that is how I know everything about you. I am the only one that can help you now. I am your only true friend. Oh... Ok then.....
"Nevermind, Just forget it." I couldn't tell her the truth. I only just met her!
"Miss I am extremely worried about your Mental Health. Please come and follow me." What! I am not insane if that is what you are suggesting! Ugh, This is stupid. You should just Kill her already! Then play it off as if nothing happened! No, I'm not it the mood. Ugh! Fine! It is your body not mine. By the way my name is Insanity. But you can call me Iz for short. Also I already know your name. Ok then.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Guard lead me to a purple house on top of a hill. She knocked on the door.
"Alexis! Lovely to see you! Who is this?" The lady looked older then Alexis. She had midnight black hair and deep amber eyes. So the guards name is Alexis...
"I don't know her name she hasn't told me" Did you bother to ask? Also whats the black haired chicks name?
"Ok thank you Alexis, You may go now I wish to talk to her alone" The Guard Nodded and left. And the Lady bought me inside. I just sat there sipping my tea she gave me. There was an awkward silence between us. "My name is Aphmau. What is yours?" She broke the silence. I sighed. Not saying a word. "So you prefer to keep quiet?" I sighed again but this time I spoke. "I just prefer the silence. It keeps me calm. And I shall not tell you my name as it is none of your business." Aphmau got up and sighed. I swore I saw a tear run down her cheek.

-Aphmau-

She reminds me of Aaron..... Aaron..... I felt a tear roll down my cheek so I wiped it away quickly. Why does she want to hide her identity? What does she have to hide?
"Miss as the former lord of this village I must know your name. And don't worry I won't tell anyone." She sighs. She looks so young. She started speaking.
"Fine I shall answer your question. My name is Y/N. Is there anything else you 'Must' know about me?" I could here her sarcastic tone in the must but I ignored it.
"What is Your age that is my final question for now." I knew that people like this have a reason to keep to them selves. So I wish to speak with Alexis after this.
"I am almost 17. I turn 17 in Five weeks" She is so young! What has made her like this! If only Aaron was here..... He would know what to do.....
"Thank You, You have my full permission to wander around the village. You may leave now." As she left I asked for Alexis. I need to talk to her about Y/N. Alexis Arrived. We said our greeting but then got down to business.
"Where did you find Y/N after you asked Levin for his permission for her to come in the village?"

A/N
Thanks for reading the first Chapter of Hell Trap! I hope you enjoyed!
Word Count: 1209

~Bai Mai Fat Lil' Nuggets!~