Chapter 6

DON'T PLAY SONG YET!!!!!!

-Y/N-

I picked up Akuma from Zoey and took her home. I showed her her room and she loved it. I finished showing her around the house and then made her take a nap. Once I thought she was asleep I went into my room and tried to go to sleep myself. I couldn't sleep so I sang. *Play Song Now*

Four years old
With my back to the door
All I could hear
Was the family war
Your selfish hands
Always expecting more
Am I your child?
Or jut a charity award?
You have a hollowed out heart but it's heavy in your chest
I tried so hard to fight it but it's hopeless
Hopeless
You're hopeless
Oh father, please father
I'd love to leave you alone but I can't let you go
Oh father, please father
Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter
It's been five years
Since we've spoken last
And you can't take back
What we never had
Oh, I can be manipulated only so many times
Before even "I Love You"
Starts to sound like a lie
You have a hollowed out heart but it's heavy in your chest
I tried so hard to fight it but it's hopeless
Hopeless
You're hopeless
Oh father, please father
I'd love to leave you alone but I can't let you go
Oh father, please father
Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter
Don't you remember I'm your baby girl?
How could you push me our of your world?
Lied to your flesh and your blood
Put your hands on the ones that you swore you loved
Don't you remember I'm your baby girl?
How could you throw me right out of your world?
So young when the pain had begun
Now forever afraid of being loved
Oh father
Please father
I'd love to leave you alone but I can't let you go
Oh father
Please father
Oh father
Please father
Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter
For the love of a daughter

Tears started streaming down my face as I remember my father telling me how I should burn in hell......
"Is Mommy Okay?" I jumped
"Oh Akuma! You scared me!" I must have woken her up.... Crap....
"Sorry Mommy! I saw Mommy crying and wanted to make sure she was okay!" She has such a big heart...
"Mommy is fine sweetheart.... Sorry I woke you darling" Wiped my face from the tears and put on a smile. I have be strong for her.
"Thats fine Mommy. Can I go play with Nekoette? Please?" I am glad she has made some friends already.
"Of course you can! Just rememver the rules! No Magiks or Fighting, No being mean, Be back by 4:30 and Have fun!" She smiled one her smiles that could make anyone happy.
"Thank You soooo much Mommy! Bye-Bye!" She ran off and I smiled... I love her soo much... But you are just going to hurt her! Why try and protect her from the monster you know you are! You know she would be better off without you! You are just going to hurt her! No I am not! I will protect her! If you leave now while she is away then you can leave without her worrying and she can still have fun! One of the other villagers will take her when you are gone! You know its for the best! B-But I love her with everything I have..... That's why you should leave her! Because you love her you will be leaving for her safety! You know I'm right! I guess... It's just I will miss her so much! Would you rather hurt her? No..... Then Leave! Okay..... You're right..... I am always right!
I gathered all the necessary items that I will need. I cooked some pasta for Akuma and I left a note on the bench next to it *Read the Letter*

 I cooked some pasta for Akuma and I left a note on the bench next to it *Read the Letter*

And with that I left.....

-Akuma-

"Bye Nekoette!" I yelled as I ran home. I can't wait to tell Mommy what me and Nekoette did! As I walked inside I could smell Pasta. Mommy must have made me Pasta. I went to sit down and eat it when I noticed a letter for me. I read it. I soon as I read it I stopped eating my Pasta and cried. Mommy left... I ran outside with tears steaming down my face. I didn't know where to go so I went to the Lady Irene statue and cried.
"Please Lady Irene.... Please tell me why I suffer like this?.. Why does everything I love turn on me..... Why am I cursed to live this way?..." I continued to cry clutching the letter in my tiny hands. I sat there crying. Why did Mommy leave me? I head foot steps so I turned around...

-Garroth- *Weren't expecting that were you?*

I walked up to the Lady Irene statue, like I always do, to go and unwind about Aaron's death As I got up the I heard I small voice that sounded like the person was crying.
"Please Lady Irene.... Please tell me why I suffer like this?.. Why does everything I love turn on me..... Why am I cursed to live this way?..." I looked to see a small girl around 5 sitting there crying while holding onto a letter. I went closer to her. She turned around. Crap. "Wh-Who are you?.." She looks scared.
"Don't worry, I aam not going to hurt you." As soon as I said that she started crying again "Why are you crying?" I asked.
"M-My Mommy l-left me....." She handed me the note. I read it.
"Who is your Mommy?" Maybe I can talk to Aphmau about the girl.
"I-it's Y/N" Wait... When did Y/N have a daughter? But that means Y/N left! I need to tell Aphmau!
"What is your name may I ask?" Tears were still streaming down her face.
"I-It's Akuma..."

A/N
I thought I might tell u but I changed Y/N's age to turning 17 in 5 weeks instead of 13 in 2 weeks because it just works better.... GARROTH IS FINALLY IN DA STORY!!!!! Anyways, Will they find Y/N? Or Will she not be found? Find out in the next chapter of Hell Trap!
Word Count: 1081

~Bai Mai Fat Lil' Nuggets!~