Chapter 5

-Y/N-

As we walk to the village I decided to ask Akuma some questions.
"Akuma whats your favorite color?" I ask
"I like Dark Grey, Black or a Dark Purple!" Awww cute!
"Mine is F/C!" She has the most adorable smile that could make any hearts melt! "What do you like to do in your spare time Akuma?"
"I-I C-Can't t-tell y-you..." What?
"Akuma I love you! You can tell me anything! I promise I won't leave you! Ever!"
"I-I..." Tears started streaming down her face. But they were different. They were Black. "I-I practice My M-Magiks"
Huh? That's nothing to be ashamed of!
"Why is that a Bad thing Akuma?" She noticed her tear and quickly wiped them away and looked at me with horror.
"M-My Magiks..... Th-They're D-Dark M-Magiks...." I realized why she looked at me with horror when she saw her tears.... She is afraid that I will turn her away because I think she is a monster! This is Brilliant!
"Oh Darling! That's Amazing!" She looks at me with a confused look.
"H-How is it amazing Mommy?" Oh yeah! That probably confused her. Oops...
"Well I have Dark Magiks too!" Except I rarely use mine because mine are powerful! So much so that I scare myself! I look to see Akuma with a shocked look on her face.
"That's amazing Mommy!" She said that as we arrived at the gates. The same guard that brought me into the village is there.
"Why is a Mother and her Child wandering though- WAIT Y/N IS THAT YOU!?!" I still can't remember her name....
"The One and Only!" Wait when have I ever been so joyful to anyone? Wow I have only known Akuma for a Day and she has already changed me so much!
"I didn't know you were a Mother! KYLE OPEN THE GATES!!!" She yelled at a young boy with sandy blond/light brown hair and bright green eyes. As soon as she did her opened the gates and yelled back.
"MY GAWD ALEXIS! CAN PLEASE BE LESS BOSSY?" They seem like they have known each other scince they were young children and are quite close. Or they either hate each others guts. As we walked through the gates I thanked them both and went to see Lady Aphmau. As we walked there I bumped into Katelyn.

-Katelyn-

I was trying to find Garroth when I bumped into Y/N. She had a little girl with her and was holding her hand.
"Akuma, sweety, could you please got wait for Mommy near that tree over there?" MOMMY!?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?! The girl nodded and went over to the tree.
"Y/N..." I am still pissed, upset and confused about what happened eariler.
"Katelyn I am terribly sorry for what I said earlier... I would like to let you know I meant nothing of it... I was simply not in control of my own body..." She seemed sincere.
"I forgive you. But now I have one question for you." She had a confused look on her face.
"I will answer what ever question you have. Now what is the question" I smirked. She suddenly got a worried look on her face.
"Who is the Father?" A blush crossed her face.
"N-No! I-it's not like that! I f-found her in the woods! Sh-She is adopted!" Ohhhh that makes more sense...
"Do you know where her biological parents are?"
"No I found her with a lady, some men and some O'Kasis guards"
"Then why did you take her from them!? What if They were her parents!?" Did she kidnap the poor girl? What did she do with the others?
"No it's not like that! They where Abusing her! Saying how she doesn't deserve life and how her parents should have killed herz when she was born!" No child should be treated like that!
"Well what did you do?" An evil grin came across her face.
"I killed them, took her away and asked her who they were." SHE WHAT!?! You know what.... I am not even gonna question her... I know that is just how she roles... Mess with her and you are as good as dead...t
"What did she say?" Maybe she was a young criminal?
"They kidnapped her when she was two when their village was destroyed but the lady didn't want her so she started abusing the poor girl, saying she was the fault that the village was destroyed and named her Akuma, which is Japanese for Demon." Wow! No child should have to suffer through that!
"That is terrible but you must go see Aphmau about keeping Akuma in the village, not that I doubt she she will say yes." She nodded her head and left to go get Akuma. The poor girl has suffered so much and she is only 5!