Ishita kidnapped😱

It was late in the night.
Ishita didn't came back home

He was getting worried for her.

He was about to go but everyone stopped him. Romi went to search ishita.

Raman was continuously calling her.

Door opens

"Ishita where were you"
He turns and gets shocked seeing ishita in prateek's arm.

Then he saw ishita who was unconscious

Before he could take her in his arms

Prateek came running and sat on sofa with her in his arms.

Everyone surrounded her.

He asked for water.

Simmi gives him water and he makes her drink and sprinkles some on her face.

She slowly opens her eyes. He sees prateek's face and then looks around. She sighs seeing she was at home.
Mrs. Bhalla - puttar..you okay na?

She nods.

Raman was standing away continuously looking at her . he wanted to punch prateek for holding her.

His eyes were red when he saw him rubbing her bare back,as she was wearing a deep cut kurti,to wake her.

Only he has the right to touch her.

Ishita's eyes were searching for him. Their eyes meet.
He breaks the eyelock

Simmi- but how did you faint?

Prateek signs ishita saying he will tell.

Prateek- actually we had gone for coffee . it was getting late so she went out to call raman that was when a car was about to hit her... I pulled her back and she fainted.

Raman's face turned pale.

What if that car would have hit her?

Ishita got down from his lap feeling uncomfortable and then went near raman.

Before she could speak. He ran up in their room.

She excuses and goes behind him.

"Raman...wait na"

She was about to enter the room he quickly picked her in his arms and closes the door.

She hides her face in the crook of his neck. He captures her lips. He bites her upper lip and sucks it. He enters her mouth. Their tongues fight for solace.

That kiss was broken when they heard knock on the door. Both felt frustrated as their passionate moment was broken.

Ishita gets down and opens the door.

Prateek was standing.

Raman ignored him and went to sleep.

Prateek- vo...ishita ur phone

Ishita takes her phone and thanks him. He goes after bidding her bye

She turns and sees raman sleeping. She goes and changes into her night dress.

She cuddles in arms and kisses his cheeks.

He was awake but was acting. She kisses his nose and bites it. No response from him. She sleeps cuddling in his arms.

Few days passed...whenever raman tried having romance with her. They were always disturbed by prateek's call . He always felt irritated. Few times he shouted at prateek.

He needs some time alone with his wife.

Nd she too didn't stop prateek from calling.

They only exchanged kisses. He was craving to make love with her.

At night... Whenever he came early she was late nd when she was early he was late.

Next day

Ishita was working in the kitchen when raman came down all ready to go office. Ishita asked him to have his breakfast but he shouted at her and went.
She was shocked at first then understood the reason

Ishita too went to her clinic

When she was outside the clinic.

Some goons came nd kidnapped her.

She was struggling to get out of their clutch

They made her smell the hanky nd she soon fainted.

They called their boss nd informed him.

He smirks and asks them not to harm her or touch her.

Ishita woke up nd found her hand cuffed in the middle of the room.

It was strange. She was handcuffed but a soft mat was placed below her. Her hands were tied but a soft band was tied so that she doesn't get hurt

(She was somewhat tied like this👇)

..
Precap- boss enters the room

...
Vote nd comment
I'll surely be updating asap