Chapter 1: Enter Luna!

Updated: 2-18-14

Chapter 1: Enter Luna, the Mystery Girl!

??? P.O.V.

The guild seemed really noisy from the outside, like always. I check at little Rowen, his purple inky hair gleaming in the afternoon's sunlight. 'Aw, so cute!'

I prepare myself, making me sure my dress isn't dirty and making sure my hair isn't messy either. I talk a deep breath and my tiny hand shakes as it reaches the door.

I enter my guild, and no one noticed me, yet. Everything seemed like how it is. I walk up to the bar at the other end. I held on Rowen tightly to make sure he doesn't get hurt or else Auntie or Mommy will get me in trouble.

I feel a tap at my shoulder. I turn around to see... Mommy! Except she's younger.

"Um, are you new here?" Mommy ask. I shake my head indicating no. Hehe I used a big word.

"Nope! I'm always here!" I give her a toothy smile. Now things quieted down and all eyes are at me. "See," I raise my right hand, showing her my crimson Fairy Tail mark, "Rowen has one too!" I show them his left arm that has a blue Fairy Tail mark.

"I've never seen you guys in the guild at all," Mommy said.

"That's okay, I'm tiny but mighty," I pump a fist in the air. Then I see Auntie come towards us.

"Lucy, this girl looks like you!" Auntie exclaimed with hearts in her blue eyes. "I can't believe you already had-"

"I do not have a child Mira!" Mommy yelled.

Then Auntie Levy came and asked me, "What's your name?"

I grin ear to ear, "I'm Luna Dragneel! But people call me the Stellar Dragon since I use cool magic! Oh and this is little Rowen Conbolt."

I saw everyone's jaw drop to the ground. Mommy also looked surprised. Auntie Levy asked me again, "U-um who a-are your parents?"

I wanted to make people suspenseful so I slowly opened my mouth to talk.

"My parents are-"

*Bam*

The guild doors slam open in revealing a pair of twins. One with black hair and and orange bandanna around the forehead while the other had blue hair and a pn orange bandanna on her hair. The twins have arrived.

"LUNA!!!!" Good bye world. I'll watch over you in heaven~

Normal P.O.V.

*bam* Now poor Luna was on the ground with a huge bump on her blond head.

"WHY DID YOU DITCH US!?" The boy with black hair said. He was wearing a black t-shirt and baggy pants while the girl was wearing an orange dress and had her glasses on.

"Gale, please be calmer on Luna. We need her alive or else Uncle and Auntie will get us good," the girl said, with worry in her tone. She mysteriously got Rowen from Luna.

"I have to teach her a lesson first Grevy! She made me scared!" Gale said.

"Oh ho ho ho ho! Scale-face is trying to pick a fight with me now!" Luna (now mysteriously healed the bump) got into her fighting stance, taunting the now pissed off Gale.

"Bring it Girlie Girl!" Gale shot back. Then the two charged forward at each other.

The rest of the guild looked at the raging kids with a confused look on their faces.

"So Natsu, I never knew you had a child with someone!" Mira now bouncing up and down in front of the very confused Dragon Slayer.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/n: so who likes the story? Did I do good?

Disclaimer:
Me: Introducing *drum roll* Luna Dragneel!!!

Luna: Arigato Ivy-chan

Me: it's Icy!

Luna: I must hurry! My food is calling me!

Me: just do the disclaimer already!!!

Luna: Yes annoying-chan. Annoying-chan doesn't own Fairy Tail.

Me: *sulks in my emo corner* if only

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

AND/OR SHARE,!!!!!