Chapter 3: What?

Updated: 3-19-14

Chapter 3: What the Hell?!

Normal P.O.V.

"OH MY GOD RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! LUCAS IS GONNA MURDER ME!!! DEAR KAMI SAVE ME!!!!" Luna ran around the guild screaming a bloody murder, though at one point Rowen was given to Mirajane.

"KILL LUNA!! NOT ME!!! I HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN MY OWN EXCEED YET!!! PLEASE SAVE ME GREVY I. YOUR TWIN AND OTHER HALF!!!" Gale shouted the same scream as Luna. He started to cry and bow at Lucas.

"You guys are so weird, but I'm glad I saw no fighting in the guild," Lucas said. He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Wait, he isn't going to beat Luna and Gale up?" Grevy asked in astonishment.

Luna went on her knees, looked up to the sky with tears coming from her brown eyes and shouted, "HE ISN'T GONNA KILL US?!? PRAISE THY LORD FOR ANOTHER DAY TO LIVE!!!"

Every member was looking at the children with interest. Erza spoke up again, "Kids! Get your... Butts over here!" Since they don't want to feel Titania's wrath, they obeyed and sat in front of Erza. (In which Luna mysteriously got Rowen back again O.o) "Each of you must explain to us how you got here, what's your magic, who are your parents, and what's with your purpose."

Luna, Gale, and Grevy looked at Lucas who sighed and began, "Since I think the others has not exactly introduced themselves nor as smart, I'll be the one to answer a few questions.

Question #1: We got here with an advanced machinery. It was invented by The Dragon Twins mother. She called it 'The Twister'.

Question #2: My magic is a bit combined of 2. One being Equipping Armor and the other being Heavenly Body Magic.

The rest of the questions will be answered by ourselves."

Luna perked up, "Instead of telling them who our parents are, let's play the GUESSING GAME!!!"

The rest of the kids groan. Luna pouted cutesy like, "Party poopers."

Grevy looked at Lucas nervously and asked, "We forgot to tell them about our mission."

Lucas suddenly went to the corner and sulked, "How could I forget our mission. It is the very reason we are here."

"But Rowen tagged along," Luna joined in but then smirked, "Though maybe he didn't forgot~ Maybe he's more responsible than you~"

It seemed to get Lucas be caused he shrieked into the corner more.

There was a cough interrupting their little game. Lucy came closer to Luna and stooped to eye level and asked, "What's your mission?"

"Oh yeah the mission! We have to find a pendant known as The Pixel. They say Pixel Can destroy the whole continent with the right magic. Since our parents couldn't do through The Twister and us being strong, we went through and looked for you guys since Fairy Tail is the strongest guild ever!!!"

"Pixel... I felt like I have heard of it before?" Natsu tilted his head to the side a bit, stroking his invisible beard. Wendy, who was listening intently to the conversation, went towards the children too.

"I think you are talking about Galaxa Pixel. It is also known as Gahite Goddess ," Wendy quietly said. All eyes were on her. She was fidgeting under the stares of her guild mates but she continued on, "There was a legend that Grandine told me about. It was a story all dragon slayers hear once they learn the magic."

Natsu snapped his fingers, "I remember Igneel telling me about some old Dragon legend."

Gajeel grunted, "Same for me, except I don't remember much 'bout it."

Wendy talked up again, "I'll tell you guys about the legend okay it all started 53,000 years ago..."

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/n: Sooooooooo how's it goin with my story😏 I hope it's good so far since something is gonna happen!! 😝

Me: Welcome the one and only..... LUCAS!!!

Lucas: *casually walks in* hello everyone

Me: Here is our little Titan to do the disclaimer~

Lucas: Fairy Tail doesn't belong to Annoying-chan

Me: Oh come on! Not you too Lucas!

Lucas:* Casually leaves the room*

Me: Alrighty then 👿

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND/ or SHARE