Chapter 2: Welcome Twins!

Updated: 3-2-14

Chapter 2: Welcome Dragon Twins!

Normal P.O.V.

As Luna and Gale charge at each other, Grevy let out a sigh. Then, she noticed the stares of the crowd around them.

"I'm so sorry! My brother and Luna always act like this, sorry for the mess!" She bows down to the members as they sweat drop. "If only Lucas was here, he would stop the fight." Then the two bickering kids stopped with wide eyes.

"G-Grevy! N-never speak of t-the Titan's n-name again!" Luna stumbled on a few words.

"W-What she s-says," Gale said.

"Don't agree with me!!!" Luna punched Gale in the face, sending him a few steps back.

"Time to use my magic," Gale gasped air and puffed out his chest,

"Iron Dragon's Roar!!!"

Then Luna was hit by the attack and was thrown at the wall at the far end of the guild. This attack caught Gajeel's attention.

"I hate you Gale! I thought this was a fist fight!" Luna now stood up, while bruised up. She looked at Lucy who had the 9 zodiac keys (remember, this is after the Edolas arc. but before the S Class exams)

and dashed for them.

"Hey!" Lucy said.

She took her keys and took out Gemini's key and chanted,

"Open the Gate of the Twins, Gemini!"

"Ohayo Luc- your not Lucy-chan," Gemini said, being in Lucy's body.

"I now but can you transform into me please," Luna said. Then there was 2 Lunas. "Lets do this!!!" Real Luna said.

Then, they simultaneously make their attack,

"Fire Dragon's Roar!!!"

And the double attack directly hit Gale, sending him near the bar.

"Beat that Butt Wipe!" Luna shouted, hands on her hips and standing up proudly.

"What the hell!?! How can she summon spirits and use Fire Dragon Slayer magic?" Macao asked and partially shouted.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask them," Luna said sheeply. She walked up to Grevy and asked, "Can I have Rowen back, please?" Grevy nodded.

It seemed that the little boy started to tear up during the battle.

"There There little sapling, Draca's here," Luna said in a cute, yet calming voice. For an 8 year old, she is good with the children.

"Um, Luna was it?" Mira asked.

"Yup Yup," Luna grinned.

"We need some explanations about this whole thing," Mira said.

"OKAY first our introductions! My name is Luna Dragneel and I use 2 kinds of magic. And Auntie said that when I'm older, ima have complete pink hair since I'm a blond with pink streaks!"

"We're Twin Dragon Slayers Gale and Grevy Redfox!" The twins said at the same time.

"I also have 2 kinds of magic," Grevy said.

"But I don't..." Gale said while sulking.

Luna spoke again, "This is little sapling, but his name is Rowen Conbolt. We don't know what magic he uses since he's... um... like 2 years old."

Erza, who has been listening quietly the whole time, suddenly asked, "Where did you children come from? Is there any more of you?"

"Crap! Its Titania/Auntie!!!" Luna and Gale shouted while hugging each other. The word that described them Is terrified.

Grevy smiled and said, "Even when younger, Auntie Erza's beauty and strength still stumps me."

Speaking of everyone else's thoughts, they were;

'She uses such words for a child!'

"Well yeah I mean it's Fairy Tail for crying out loud," Gale said, now relaxed.

"Oh and of where we came from. We came from-" Luna was interrupted by a figure at the guilds door. She started to sweat bullets as her eyes widened in fear. Gale, having to same expression as Luna, hid behind his twin and whimpering a bit.

"Luna Dragneel and Gale Redfox!!! Get ready to get your butt whooped and a huge beat down!!!" The figure by the door said.

"CRAP!!! ITS THE TITAN, LUCAS!!!"

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay so finished with chapter 2!!
No guest stars today gommen.

Peace out~

And Fairy Tail doesn't belong to me.

Vote

Comment

Follow

And/Or Share