Chapter 4: Heart

Updated: Hehehe.... um..... sorry?
1-19-15

Chapter 4: Her Saddened Heart

"Okay Luna! Today, I'm going to teach you how to properly do a Fire Dragon's Roar!" Daddy said proudly. I nodded in excitement as he got into a stance. "You have to let your muscles loosen, letting the magic flow within yourself while preparing for the outcome." I watched as he curled his hands infringement of his mouth and roared out a blast of fire.

"SO COOL!!!" I shout with excitement. Daddy looked at he and smiled, "Now it's your turn!"

At first, I could only blow air as I tried to blow out my fire. It took some time, but finally I think I could do it! I did how Daddy said to do the stance. I could feel the tingly feeling of magic go through me and I cupped my hands into my mouth, "Fire Dragon's, ROAR!!!"

The fire burned down what was left of the area Daddy burned. He laughed and sat next to me, "You did amazing Luna! If your mom was here she would be so proud of you!"

I smiled, looking up to the star-filled night sky, "Yeah! Too bad she's up there..."

Dad looked up too and sighed, "She's still watching us Luna. But she's also with her mother, her father, and her younger sister."

I nodded my head. I knew mom would be lonely while she is gone, but daddy told me how grandma, grandpa, and her sister were waiting for her. Mama told me her mom looked exactly like her! Same hair and same eyes too! And her dad also had a few same things as well.

And a sister she said to have. Her name was Michelle Lobster (Or so told). Mama said she was her most precious sister and that she loved her so much. I wish I could meet her, but mama said she isn't here anymore and with Grandma and Grandpa.

"Hey Luna," Daddy said," You see that bright star glow, it looked like it was getting brighter, then darker, like it was trying to talk. But I know that is your Mama. I named that one star after her because it always seem to glow at the darkest nights."

I smiled.

The star was known as Lucy's Wish.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna woke up to a ruckus in the kitchen. Her short, blond (with pink tips) hair was in a mess and her pajamas were no where in sight. Luna giggled as she would sometimes get the habit to strip in her sleep, curtsy from her friend Yuki. Being in only underwear, Luna walked to the bathroom with her blanket at hand and started the water at the bath. Luna took off the last of her clothing and went into the tub of water with Lucy's blanket at hand.

"I miss Bay~!" Luna silently cried as she missed her own exceed, who would help her baths. The little girl closed her eyes and sighed there. Her memory from the last dream came into mind.

'At least I have both Mamma and Daddy right now' Luna thought as she teared up a bit. Yesterday, they all said that they would discuss about Galaxia Pixel the next day, but Luna was in no mood. All she wanted was to spend the whole day with her parents, especially with her mother.

"Mama..." Luna quietly said.

She could still remember that one day.

When her mother disappeared.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N I'm back! And I shall continue these chapters again!! Please don't kill me ;3; you guys need me to continue on with the chapters...

And just saying... you guys should go read my new Fairy Tail Story called Fairy Tail's Ever After Battle.

I know if it has a sucky cover -.- I'm still making a good one XD

Anyways LCFS (Like Comment Follow Share) And I'll try to update ASAP!