9

BamBam's POV

"Bora, stop!"

I had to let her know how I felt. If I didn't tell her today then I might not be able to tell her ever.
I can't live without her. It hurts me to see her with anyone else that's not me. I can't imagine her being happy with someone else. I may sound greedy and selfish but, only I want to be the reason behind her happiness and her smile.
Ever since I met her, the only person I think about is her. I just can't let her go.

"Bora, please, stop, one minute," I followed her, "Just a moment, for me, please," I begged.

She halted at her place and turned around.
We were in her apartment now.

"Please, listen to me," I begged.

"Listen to what, Bam? I'm sure that you don't return any feelings for me."

Ouch.

"Uh... guys, sorry to intrude but I think I should get going," Yugyeom broke mine and Bora's eye contact and spoke up.

I just nodded my head and he ran out, shutting the door behind him.

"Why do you play with my feelings?" She asked again.

"I'm not playing around, Bora," I spoke up finally, meeting her teary gaze.

"Hell, I would never do that intentionally, Bora, you that, you know me," I said.

"What are you tryi—"

"Bora," I started off walking closer to her and held her hands, "I know I should've told you this way too earlier, I couldn't confess because I was too much of a coward. At first, I wanted you to make the first move and all but, that's just not right. It's me who should be doing it."

I paused for a moment and inhaled deeply.

"I'm in love with you, Bora. I've been in love with you ever since we met at that party. I'm sorry if I'm too late to tell you that but I really love you." I confessed, finally.

"You're so stupid, Bam," she hit my chest lightly, with a huge grin on her face but her eyes were still teary.

"Hey! What does that mean?" I said and pulled her closer to me.

"It means I love you too, stupid," she spoke softly.

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you, Bora. You know I don't like you mumbling," I said and this time I got hit on the chest for real.

"Ow..."

"That's what you get," she said smugly and started to get away from me.

"Wait..." I pulled her in my embrace again, "Will you be my girlfriend, then?" I asked.

She blushed and said, "Yes."

"Hey, Bora, look at me," I said.

She looked up and I instantly crashed my lips onto hers. She was shocked 'cause of my sudden action. Cute.

I suddenly pulled away and asked, "What about Yugyeom?"

"You idiot, he's like a brother to me," she flicked my head.

"Ow...." I rubbed my forehead, "Oh, thank god, I was starting to get really jeal—"

"Shut up and kiss me," she interrupted me.

'Wow! What happened to the shy Bora?' I smirked internally and kissed her again.

"I love you," I broke the kiss and said to her.

"I love you too, BamBam," she said and pecked my cheek.

______________________

A/N: I love this :)

Please vote and comment.