7

Bora's POV

Yugyeom.
He was the sweetest person in this planet. I swear to God. He was taller than the rest of us but his personality was that of a four year old. Nonetheless, he was a sexy-kawaii potato.

I'd been hanging out with him way too often now a days and we've become pretty close to each other.
And we literally act like siblings. Well, it's actually a good thing because I don't have any siblings and Yugyeom is like a brother to me.
Although, BamBam, Yugyeom and I are of the same age but Yugyeom is the maknae of our group. How cute! But he doesn't really look like a maknae 'cause of his height.

Currently, he was trying to make himself comfortable on my couch with a slice of pizza stuffed inside his mouth.

Did I say he was sexy, earlier? Can you like.... just scratch out the sexy part?
He's just a kawaii potato.

BamBam is sexy. Yeah.

'Shit! I need to stop thinking about him.' I thought immediately.

"Gyeom, when are you going to get a girlfriend or a boyfriend? Huh?" I asked him.

You see, he was confused about his sexuality right now. But he claimed that he liked both girls and guys. So, he's a bi. And trust me, even straight guys can turn gay for Yugyeom ;)

"Well, I don't really know. But I have my eyes on this guy, he's pretty cute. He has bunny teeth just like mine. We've been hanging out a lot since the past month. He's a friend of Jimin hyung," he said.

"Really?" I screeched, "What's his name?"

"Jeon Jungkook," he replied with a grin.

"Oh, yeah, I know him. He's pretty cute. I ship it!" I screamed and hugged him.

"But what about you and Bam?" He asked suddenly, "You know, you have to tell him someday. You love that guy and I can clearly tell that he's in love with you too."

'BamBam....in love with me?'

"Yeah, yeah. But how do you know that he's in love with me?" I asked.

"I just know," he said with an evil grin and I hit him with a cushion.

"Yah! Let me eat my pizza," he shouted.

"Okay, okay."

Third Person's POV

Yugyeom looked at Bora. He didn't know why did he felt like doing it. Maybe because Bora hit him with the cushion or maybe her face seemed too inviting.

He threw the pizza at her face.

The pizza being greasy, stuck to her face and slowly started slipping down.
She was (Jung)shook.

She looked at him grimly as the pizza fell off of her face.

"Kekekeke you look so funny—"

"Boi, you are so dead," she said intimidatingly and launched herself at him.

Yugyeom laughed at her and tried to save himself from her 'wrath.'

"Come here, you punk!" She said and tried to wrestle with him.

He tossed her down the couch effortlessly and she landed on her butt.

"Oww~"

The door suddenly opened, but none of the two seemed to notice.

Yugyeom laughed harder. She pulled Yugyeom towards her, by his collar and Yugyeom landed on the floor too, his body laying horizontally on Bora's.
What neither of the two realised was of anybody walked in at the moment, one would not imagine how literally they were in a compromising position.

"Get off of me, you pig," she screamed.

"Yo! Bora, the man of your dreams is her— Oh!"

BamBam was hurt and jealous when he saw Bora and Yugyeom. But he didn't let his expression show it. He curved his lips into a smirk.

"I think I'll just leave you two alone then," he said and walked back to the door without sparing them another glance.

"Bam, wait!" Yugyeom said while attempting to get off of Bora, who sat there with eyes as big as saucers, "We were just playing around," he continued.

The addressed boy stopped in front of the door. His back faced his friends.

"...I'll just leave you both to it then."

Then he walked away. Not once did he turn to glance at them, at Bora, afraid his eyes would betray him and show her just how much it hurt to see the girl he loves with someone who wasn't him.

_____________________

A/N: Hi everyone,
How you liking this story so far?
If you like it, then don't forget to vote and comment and even share if you guys want.

All the love,
S.