Chapter 12

Hey guys. This chapter is short I know but I am working on the next one as we speak. Please vote/and comment. It helps inspire me to write more!! So if you do like my story please comment and leave feedback. Any ideas of things you would like to happen I would like to hear too. Thanks!!!

***********************************************************

***Dylan’s POV***

            I didn’t go to school today. After everything that happened with Landon, I just didn’t want to face him. And I didn’t know how to be without him. We were always inseparable. Now he didn’t even want me near him. I have no idea what I am going to do. I wish we could turn back time and prevent Kylie from making that stupid dare. Kylie…this is all her fault. If she didn’t dare us to kiss I wouldn’t have lost my best friend. I wouldn’t have fallen in love with him and have him reject me. I wouldn’t be miserable right now. This is all her fault. God…I hate her!

            I have been lying in bed all day. I don’t even have the energy to get up. I don’t even want to move. I just want to stay here forever and not face the world, Not face Landon again.  I just want the pain to go away. In less than a week I have went from being on top of the world to a freaking emotional wreck. What the hell is wrong with me? I don’t ever let relationships get to me like this. That is it! I am not letting him get to me. If he doesn’t want me then fine! I’ll just forget about him. I’ll just show him how much I do not care about him either. That Asshole! Thinking he can treat me like all of those girls he dumped. Well F*** him! I am done crying over him. I will not give him that satisfaction. Tomorrow I am going back to the old me.

                        I woke up the next day with determination. I got to school and went to my locker. Landon was there since his locker was right by mine. All of our friends were hanging around. Landon’s eyes caught mine and for a second I thought I saw a weird look but then it was gone. Weird. Whatever I don’t care.

            “Hey Dylan, We missed you yesterday” Jason said as he slapped me on the back.

            “Yeah it was weird seeing Landon without you by his side.”  My friend Joe agreed

            “Yeah well get used to it. Don’t know if Landon told you but we aren’t friends anymore” I said

            “What the hell are you talking about!?” yelled Jason shocked.

            “We are not friends anymore. End of story. Nothing further to discuss.” I replied and walked away.

***Landon’s POV***

            I am not going to lie…that hurt…bad. I know I was the one who ended everything but to hear him say that and just walk away killed me. It seems he is way over me. Maybe it is better this way. I know that isn’t true. But I screwed up bad and I know it. I just ditched him. But whatever it wouldn’t have worked between us like I said before. Relationships never work out. But I didn’t expect to lose him as a friend over it. I just wanted to go back to the way things were. Uncomplicated.

            “What the hell was that all about?” Jason asked me.

            “Nothing. “

            “That was not nothing. You guys have been best friends since forever! What the hell could have possibly happened that made you two fall out like this?”

            “Kylie. That’s what the fuck happened.” I said and walked away. I shouldn’t have said that. They are going to know this has something to do with the kiss. Hopefully they will just assume we hated it and were grossed out. I do not need them knowing I liked it and am gay. Yeah I still admit I am gay. That isn’t the issue. I’m not ever going to do a relationship though.