Chapter 14

***Kylie's POV***

I went to school the next day and looked for Dylan. I found him talking with Jason and Joe.

"Dylan hey what's up?" I asked

"Nothing much Kylie. What do you want?"

"Are you busy tonight?"

"No. Why?"

"Kyle wants us two to go over to his apartment to hang out. Says he hasn't seen us in a while wants to just hang." I lied

"Why would I go to Landon's brother's apartment when I'm not speaking to Landon anymore?"

"Landon won't be there. This has nothing to do with him. We are friends with Kyle."

"Fine. Yeah sure whatever. I ain't got nothing to do I'll go."

"Good meet me outside of school later." I said as I walked away. Well that was easier than I thought. I expected to have to do more convincing than that. It was hard trying not to be pissed though as I was talking to him. I still can't believe he is treating Landon like this. I thought he was better than that but I guess he really is just a jerk. Well he is going to get a piece of my mind later.

***Dylan's POV***

I really don't want to go to Kyle's later. I'm trying to forget about Landon and this is not going to be easy. I mean I've hung out with Kyle before but now that Landon doesn't want to speak to me it's going to be different. I probably should have told Kylie no but she seemed like she really wanted to. And besides, my schedule is pretty clear now that I am not hanging with Landon anymore.

I left the school building and walked to the parking lot to find Kylie. She was waiting by her car for me.

"Hey wanna ride together and then I'll drive you back here to get your car later?" she asked

"Yeah sure sounds good." I answered.

We drove to Kyle's place and walked up to his apartment. He opened the door before we could even knock. He smiled at me but there was something mischievous in his eyes like he was planning something.

"Hey Dylan, Kylie. Come on in." He said as he opened the door for us. We walked in and sat down on the couch.

"So what's new?" I casually asked him.

"Why don't you tell us?" He said. What? What's he getting on about?

"What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you what I mean. What the fuck did you do to Landon?"

"Yeah what the hell is your problem man?" Kylie added

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them confused. What did I do wrong?

"Don't play stupid with us you ignorant jerk. What so you think you can just disown my brother like that? You think just because he is gay you can ditch him. That is messed up dude."

"Yeah. He has been your friend forever and you just go and ditch him because he is gay? I thought you were better than that." Kylie said

"Guys I..." I started but was interrupted.

"To think I always thought of you as good for him and you go and do something like this. You are an arrogant piece of trash. I can't believe he was even friends with you at all."