twenty four

HAYOUNG

After saying yes to Sehun proposal, we went back to Korea two days later. I stay at Namjoo unnie house since her mother is really strict with a soon to be groom to meet his soon to be wife. Sehun didn't like the idea but I didn't care much.

Namjoo unnie is such a sweet lady and seeing how sweet her and her husband, Kyungsoo oppa is make me smile and think that will I ever be like them once I married Sehun.

Namjoo unnie was being very supportive and she is like a sister to me. She even told me to thing her as her sister. She helps me a lot for the upcoming wedding.

She helps me choose the perfect wedding dress. She accompanies me when I needed to meet the wedding planner. Well she help me a lot even she is pregnant and she need to take care of her 2 years old sweet and beautiful daughter.

***

Today is the day. My wedding day which I once didn't expect that it will happen. I am sort of nervous but happy in the same time. Marrying the guy that love you and you love is feel different. It something you can't describe about.

Looking at my beautiful white, a-line, off shoulder with lace on the top part make me smile in tears. At this moment, I wish mom was here with me.

Just after I slip in my wedding dress, I heard a door knock

"Hayoung, are you done?" I heard Namjoo unnie ask.

"Yes. Wait, I'm coming." I said. After fixing my dress, I walk out and ask Namjoo unnie to help me zip my dress. Once she zips it, she turns me around and look at me with a sweet smile.

"You look so beautiful. I bet Sehun will be stunned looking at you." She said.

I smile and look myself in the mirror and smile. I do look beautiful. My hair was done in chic twisted low bun and some flower were place on my bun and my makeup was as simple as if I'm not wearing anything and all thanks to my friends Emma and Wendy.

Then a knock were heard and Arvin's parents and Arvin enter and smile.

"You look so beautiful, Hayoung." His mother said.

"Thank you aunty."

"Your mother must be really proud and happy for you."

I smile sadly and tears were foaming in my eyes.

"Now don't cry. You don't want to mess up the makeup that Emma did for you and you don't want to make a pregnant girl mad." Arvin said looking at Emma who is 4 month pregnant.

Namjoo unnie hug me from side and give me a tissue and tell me to wipe my tears. I thank her and wipe my tears.

"I understand your feeling but Hayoung is your happy day. So smile. I feel the same way on my wedding day but still need to be strong and remember that you are not alone. There are so many people here that love you and especially the one that waiting for you at the altar. And your mom is looking at you from heaven and doesn't want you to cry on your big day." Namjoo unnie said with a smile. She must know my feeling since my life and her life are quiet same.