1.8

Emily

I rolled over onto my right side, sighing due to the tiredness and lack of sleep. I was just drifting back off again when my bedroom door swung open, nearly off its hinges, and a body launched itself into me.

"Were of to Greece today." Jack mumbled into the crook of my neck.

"Mhm." I hummed quietly, too lazy to speak.

"Why aren't you bouncing off the walls? We'll be on a plane i less than five hours Em!" I pushed Jack off me slightly so I could sit up and sighed.

"Haven't had much sleep, left packing until last minute again." I yawned, pushing my still damp hair from the shower last night behind my ear.

"Well then you can sleep on the flight, I want to be at the airport early so we can go to duty free and all that aswell, hurry up and get ready." He said before kissing my head and walking out of my room.

--------------

Jack

I watched Emily as her eyes gleamed with excitement. She was wandering through the makeup section of the duty free, dragging me around with her.

"Jack, do you think this lipstick would suit me or not?" She asked, holding up a slightly pink-ish/red lipstick.

"Urm, yeah?" I said, almost like a question.

"You dont seem to sure about that" she giggled while swatching it on her hand and putting it next to her face in the mirror.

"I think I'm gonna get it you know, will look better when I'm tanned." She reasoned, putting the lipstick in her basket with the other items.

"I have no idea about makeup or anything in that bloody basket." I said. She sent a quizical look my way before a massive grin plastered across her face. "Oh what now?" I whined.

"Please do my makeup for a video?" She pouted. My face contorted to a look like 'do I have to?' look as she stepped closer to me.

"Pretty pleeaaaaase" she whined. Eventually I gave up. I mean I've done it on Anna before and that was legitimately horrendous then aswell so what else can go worse.

"Yay thankyou." She smiled and kissed the tip of my nose before returning to the isles of colourful makeup.

"It's going to look shit just so you know." I muttered.

"Cool so it will match the makeup artist then?" She smirked.

"Thats such a shit comeback that its painful." I gripped my chest and she just sent daggers my way. She was about to smack my arm before the intercom came on saying our flight is nearly ready to board.

"Right then Mr Maynard, lets go on holidayyyyy." She said excitedly.

-------------------
Emily

"Fucking hell" I said surprised, dropping my suitcase at the door and wandering into the tiled villa.

"Ooo its nice and cool in here" Jack sighed, throwing himself onto the leather couch. I walked over to the sliding doors, revealing the pool glistening under the sun. I smiled and walked over to my backpack which I'd put a bikini in so I could get changed straight away.

"Back in a minute" i said to Jack.

"Okay" I heard him say.

I got changed into my flowery bikini and tied my hair into a messy bun.

"You coming in the pool then dickhead?" I shouted at Jack.

"Yeahhhh boi." He said enthusiastically.

I ran out to the pool and jumped in the deeper end. My head bobbed up out of the water to look for Jack but instead ended up seeing a massive splash of water from where Jack had just jumped in.

"Jesus all that water just blinded me." I chuckled, wiping the water out of my eyes.

"Stop moaning, were on holiday." He smiled while wrapping his arms around me. I smiled and leaned my head back onto his shoulder before being lifted up out of the pool.

"JACK!" I shouted before he threw me into the pool, landing on my back.

"God you're such a dick!" I laughed while I jumped on him, trying to duck him under, failing miserably.

"Aww you're too weak." He chuckled as he poked at my sides making me squirm and let go. I pouted and folded my arms.

"Dont pout otherwise I might just have to kiss you." He teased.

That just made me pout even more and he smirked, closing the gap between us.

"This is gonna be such a good holiday." He whispered.

"I know" i grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~

Soo I got my Sugg life jumper yesterday and I'm so happy omg.

Also just set up a new insta for my makeup and special effects makeup called emilyjanesfx please go follow

-Em x