Part 3

Star was amazed.
She had gazed at the crystal colored world before but now, it was breathtaking. The old shack where that goat man lived had turned into the most beautiful blue castle.  And the gems that once held evil figures still loomed above her. But instead of people who once threatened her world they where...
"Mom? Dad?" She laughed.
Queen Eclipsa giggled too "I locked them in crystal!"
"That's amazing! Can you teach me?" Star asked, touching the green case holding her parents. She knew that she should be mad. But how could she? Her parents just looked so useless.
"Well, yes. But first meet your new family."
Eclipsa gestured to behind the wall of green gems. As Star walked there she saw other people enclosed in green stalagmite: the kingdom cook, and the royal adviser.
"I took away their government power. They can't do anything now, that is without you."
"I don't understand" Star said.
"I'm going to teach you how to rule the kingdom the right way."
They finally made it up the stairs to see Toffee and Ludo.
Star instinctively raised her wand to shoot but then stoped when queen Eclipsa held her shoulder.
"Ludo and Toffee are long lost cousins." Ludo glared at Toffee, but he ignored it.
"That's nice." Star spat "I don't care, I'm leaving."
"Wait, star. Your related to both of them."
"Great, just what I wanted."
"It means your part monster"
Star clued it together, it made sense she loved to fight. But either way she was not staying with them.
She reached for the door but someone was waiting there.
"Tom?" Stars voice sounded flat and angry.
"Oh no star." Tom said " all of us."
She opened the door to and she saw an army of demons.

*back to Marco*

Marco rubbed his arms.
"This is going to leave a bruise." He said as the guards locked the cell.
"I know." the guard laughed
"You don't understand!!"Marco said desperately "I saw Star, she..."
he paused doubting everything he thought he ever knew. Why did she leave.
Then he remembered it.
He pulled the pieces of the ripped up picture. Marco rearranged the pieces so the picture was whole again. Him and star on the beach. She looked so happy.
"I'm waiting!!" the guard said. He looked stressed.
" where is stars mom?" Marco asked
"Queen Moon was" he struggled for words "kidnapped"

*to star*

"It is a good plan" Star said.
"They would love you." Eclipsa cooed.
"Yes, I would get their trust" Star paused wondering the other side of the whole thing. "No. I have a better option"

*Marco*

"Hi Heckapoo" Marco said
He had spent the last 45 minutes explaining the who's, what's, and where's if Stars disappearance.
"You still have your dimensional scissors?" She asked
"Well ya. But I didn't even see where she went."
"I know" she yelled
Marco stepped back.
"Sorry" Heckapoo replied "I'm just all alone now." She gestured to the bed that everyone was sleeping on.
"I'm sorry, but a have a feeling that as soon as we find Star we will find queen moon. How else did Eclipsa get Star to come with her?"
"You know why." She growled "and you know who caused it."
"No..." Marco gasped "I...didn't..."
"Well it's too late" she was yelling now "Stars evil. She is probably frolicking with" she gasped. "I know!!!"
Heckapoo's head-fire glowed in the dark room. She cloned, then each of her clones cloned, then after the process was repeated several times there where thousands- no maybe millions Marco thought. They each got out dimensional scissors and with that they where gone.
Heckapoo laid on the floor gasping.
"I'll be fine, just a little tired. I have never used that much magic before now."
"So... what was that for?" Marco asked
"They are searching for Star"
"Isn't there like an infinite amount of dimensions though?"
"Yes but there are only so many that the scissors I make for public use can go. There are very dangerous detentions that are has humans put it 'illegal'."
"Oh" Marco said " then how long are we waiting?"
"Days, minutes, seconds it's all the same."
"Uhhh no it's not" Marco Argued "if stars evil then-"
"Then leave it to me." She interrupted.
He went to fight. They needed to get star as soon as possible. She was probably in trouble! As soon as he did Heckapoo poured a drink down his throat. It was heavy and tasted like cookies and oranges.
"Calm down" she said when he started to scream. "It's to calm you. You clearly can't think." She muttered. "Your going to fall asleep just don't fight it. When you wake up everyone will be up and good, well most of us." She smiled "Star will be fine."
And with that he fell asleep.

To Be Continued...