~I hate my life~

The minute the front door was open I felt like dying. There stood my uncle Allister still wearing his police uniform, his gun in his right hand. I could see Peter and Feli looking in from behind Tino. our two dogs ran up and sniffed the new comer. I could hear Christopher trying to get Mathias to fight with him. Arthur and Alfred were in the back of the house, there muffled yelling, was getting louder them obviously walking towards the front. While everyone else stood there glaring at the albino. I groaned and started to deal with one problem.

     "Uncle Allister, why are you still in uniform?" I asked and pushed Gilbert into the house so we could close the door.

     "Work, ran a bit late I just got home. I was about to go and change when you two arrived." I could see him glare at Gilbert.

     "So, why is your gun out?"

      " I was putting the safety on."

     " So, go change, and keep the gun up there." He gave me a look like he still had something to say but thank the God Arthur and Alfred, finally made there way to the front of the house.

       " Alistair, I swear to fucking god go upstairs and change, and put the bloody gun away or so help me god you'll sleep outside tonight!" I watched as the red head stomped his way up the stairs. I swear you could hear the gun get dropped onto the floor.  " My apologizes um, sorry I don't know your name."

     " G-Gi-Gilbert, Sir." He stuttered moving behind me.

     " Oh, well Gilbert I'm sorry for my brother, he is quite a show-off and doesn't know when to stop. The bloody idiot."

     " It's okay, Sir." Gilbert seemed to be shrinking behind me.

     " Okay, now Alfred let's go I'm not done with you." Alfred looked like he wanted to say something but soon followed the older blond leaving the couple alone.

     " Jesus, Gil I'm so sorry, let's just hope everyone else behaves."

      " MAttie! MAttie! I need help with French noW! MAttie you gotta help me!" Peter ran in papers in Hand I bent down and grabbed the papers.

     "Peter, you didn't even try on your own. Wait a second, this seems like to much for a grade 6. It seems like something a grade 8 might have to do." He looked, a bit nervous. And I knew I caught him in a lie. I grabbed the page and turned around to see Gilbert jus standing there. "Gil, I'm going to go find Christopher, and talk to him about this. " He simply nodded and I ran up the stairs.

~Gils PoV~

     The minute Birdie left another man entered he looked short but happy. He had blonde hair like most of his family seemed to have. He looked at me before speaking.

     "So your dating Matthew?"

      " Last time I checked, yah."

      "My name's Tino, what's your name?"

      "Gilbert, nice to meet you."

      "So."

      "So what?"

      "So do you love him?"

       " W-What?"

        "Do you love Matthew?"

        "Of course I do."

        "So if Matthew, 'asked' you to, you know do the do. Would you?"

      "Yes, I think is the right anwser." The blonde nodded off and left running around the corner. I turned around and tried to figure out where Mattie might have gone turning I saw a couch full of people, when I saw Arthur peek out from the kitchen a somehat murderous glare and at this moment I knew I fucked up.