~I'm sorry sir~

I wanted to believe he was still mad at Alfred or maybe even thought, the cop uncle.. Um Alister was out here saying something threatining. But seeing Alfred poke his head out of the kitchen and give me a pityful look I knew I fucked up.

The angry man walked up to me, a glare that could kill locked on his face.

" What's this I hear of you wanting to take my sons innocence?! I will not having the likes of you currupt my son! And another thing-"

" Dad, stop Tino was asking him stupid questions. And you know how Alfred is, easily confused when asked more than 2 questions at once. It's the same with him." Two offended 'Hey' s sounded through the house. I decided now wasn't the best time to ask if he wanted help. So I turned around just to see Mattie being dragged off by a brunet, from what I could here he had an accent, but he was to far for me to actully place. Actually looking around everyone had left. Taking a deep sigh, I was off the hook.

Letting my gard down, I was very frightened when I heared a grunt from behind me. I turned around to see a small brunet, and from what I can remember from photos his name is Lovino. Before I could speak I was abruptly poked by the Italian so hard I fell back a couple steps. I was intimidated by the small adult. The pissed look seemed etched onto his face. I decided to let him speak first. I watched as he looked me up and down, the frown just getting deeper. I was kind of scared on what was to come.

     " Personally, I think Matteo could have done better." He grunted. The Italian accent evident.

      " I- I would deny-y that" I stuttered out.

     " Look at you, your wimpy, look like a prepubescent teen. I doubt even a fly would want to be with you." He spat, and to be honest I didn't have a reply. I was shocked when Mattie had said yes to dating me.

     " Trust me I think he could do a lot better but-ah really, he said yes, I really like him so-ah I don't see a problem." I was trying my hardest to not make eye contact with him, really the small man was terrifying.  

     " At least we can agree on that you fucking bastard. I'm leaving god knows what Antonio is doing to Mateo." He left and I wanted to follow, make sure Birdie was good and maybe actually spend some time with him but decided against following Lovino hopping to spend the least amount of time with him in fear he might actually punch me.  I sighed in relief before the red headed one. Allister I believe is name was, he was out of his uniform, I couldn't see his gun and relaxed a bit. He walked towards me and looked me up and down.

     " Come with me I have a few things I would like to ask you," without a word I followed him, into a room, an office more like. I sat down in the seat across from him and tried to remember everything I could from my careers class. We had just finished our 'fake' interviews, so I tried to follow all the rules for an interview. I straitened my back out, looked him in  the eye,  kept my hands in my lap. I kept a straight face tried not to show any sign of fear that he could pick at. And for what felt like an eternity, that was possibly a mere 5 seconds neither of us spoke.

     " Why are your intentions with Matthew?" I was taken aback. What is the proper response? I just want to date him? Or maybe 'Nothing bad of course", both sounded like something he would take offence to so I sat quietly and tried to figure something out. The older man's eyes burning a whole into mine. I was praying for a distraction. And although one came it was not one that I enjoyed very much.