Chapter 5

Recap

Gaara smiled and said"Hello."

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Kazekage, Hokage and Anbus were surprised, since the other times they visited they have never seen Gaara smiled. Temari and Kankuro walked in then stared at Gaara for a second who was smiling to Naruto.

"Nine. What about you?" Naruto asked.

"One. Do you think you can fix the seal?" Gaara asked.

"Sure. Give me a second." Naruto replied.

Naruto went through multiple hand signs faster than any ninja.

A small column made of sand rose from the floor with some small black markings and a seal in the middle. After Naruto finished the hand signs his fingertips lit up with red, blue, green,brown and lighter blue flames. He put his hand on the seal and proceeded to turn it clockwise. Naruto took his hand off of the seal.

"What did you do Naruto?" asked the Hokage.

"Well I fixed the seal that holds the One-Tail or Shukaku in this case to let Gaara sleep. I created this jutsu back in the village because it is useful if someone were to alter the seals that holds the tailed beasts or if the seal wasn't properly performed." explained Naruto.

"You have my gratitude Naruto." said the Kazekage with a small smile.

"Let's go, so you can help train me." said Naruto as he left through the door.

~~End of Flashback~~

"Anyways I'm going to head to Suna and stay there." said Naruto.

"Ok." replied the sand siblings.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is really short and that I didn't type more like in the other chapters, but I need some ideas. I hope you guys can give me some ideas for the next few more chapters until I have some more ideas.