Chapter 1

All rights go to their creator.

_______________________________________

It's dawn and Naruto is walking back home along with Sasuke, Sakura and their sensei Kakashi. As they were walking the villagers were glaring at Naruto which went unnoticed by his other teammates. Sasuke was minding his own business while Sakura was squealing and doing what fangirls usually do near Sasuke. Kakashi is distracted from reading his book, Icha Icha Paradise. 

"Sasuke will you go on a date me?" Sakura asked in a 'sweet' voice."No, go away your really annoying." was Sasuke's harsh reply. Sakura got mad and said,

" Ugh, this is your fault Naruto! Why do you always get in the way between me and Sasuke's relationship!?!?" She went to punch Naruto hard on the head until he caught her fist surprising everyone. 

"It isn't my fault Sasuke rejected you, Pinky so shut up and don't blame me in your damn failures of trying to get a date with him. I didn't even say anything nor did I do anything. Your very dense and I agree with Sausuke, you are very annoying." replied Naruto with a dead serious face that has a glare facing towards Sakura and his grip on her wrist tightening. The tightening grip on Sakura made her whimper due to how painful it was. Kakashi who already left and hid in a tree and Sasuke were shocked and surprised at the scene because naruto had been declaring and showing that Sakura is his 'crush'. 

Naruto released her wrist which showed a red mark and left to go to the Yamanaka flower shop.

Oi, Naruto I think it's time that we go. Kurama said.

Yeah I agree with ya, I can't stand this bullshit and this hell anymore.

Lets get this damn thing over with.

Naruto walked in to the shop ringing the bell. 

"I'll be there in a sec please wait." Ino replied before arriving a few minutes later. Naruto was looking at red and yellow flowers.

"Ok what d- oh it's you what do you want?" Ino said rudely, unaware that her father is eavesdropping on them.

"How much do these cost?" ask Naruto, staring blankly at her.

"Why do you even need these flower you damn de-" Ino was cut off by her father.

"INO, that wasn't nice, say so-" Ino cutter her father off.

"It's not my fault, Naruto started it!." Ino said smugly with a smirk on her face.

"INO, I SAW EVERYTHING, DON'T LIE TO ME!" yelled Inoichi shocking Ino because she was never yelled at by him until now. 

"I'm just going to find some flowers myself. Bye guys." Naruto left not letting them say anything.

Naruto walks to the river where he found beautiful red and yellow flowers. As he was walking to the cemetery the villagers gathered to ambush the blonde, but the blonde didn't notice.

With The Sensei's and Teams

The sensei's were really confused and the students were, also confused as Kakashi described what happened. They never expected a knuckle-headed ninja like Naruto act like that.

"He acted so serious and even bruised Sakura a bit which was also confusing, since she is his 'crush'. Kakashi said.

Then suddenly they noticed a mob of villagers following Naruto which made them all suspicious. They followed them until they reached the cemetery at Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki's grave.

Narrative P.O.V.

"Look he is going to disrespect the Fourth Hokage and the Red Death!" one of the villagers shouted. Lady Tsunade, Jaraiya and ANBUs came to see the villagers and teams looking at Naruto.